Author Topic: Michael Myers Is Coming Back!...Rob Zombie Working On The Next "HALLOWEEN" Film.  (Read 607 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^You're being pretty negative...Rob Zombie has proven to be a good director and the "Halloween" series has been getting tired for years now. This has a chance to be good, better than the last few. A lot of ideas in this film WILL be original...As for Zombie doing projects for other franchises, I highly doubt it, but it actually wouldn't be a bad idea...

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
i hate robs style it shouldnt be about gore.. it should be about the suspense of the scare. Also you will be disapointed as what i have stated is true. I also forgot to mention Michael calls laurie "boo".. Halloween 3 was awesome.. Halloween was supose to be a serries not just about michael. Halloween 4 was supose to be Prince Of darkness.. Only Halloween i hate is H8 but i like it alot from the directing stand point. But its all over for the veiwer.. Also alot of key scenese from the movie were cut out. If those scenes were left in a a couple other cut. I have to say H8 would not have been to bad of a film. These scenes didnt make the dvd for some odd reason.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^You're being pretty negative...Rob Zombie has proven to be a good director and the "Halloween" series has been getting tired for years now. This has a chance to be good, better than the last few. A lot of ideas in this film WILL be original...As for Zombie doing projects for other franchises, I highly doubt it, but it actually wouldn't be a bad idea...

Im not saying he couldn't surprise me but his movies have not shown me he can do it.

hes proven himself to be gory thats it.  His stories where very simple with really fuct up people.  They were good for beginners but to ligit take on a project like halloween?
he hasnt shown a vision that has proven he can even hadle this.  All the scenes in his movies where creepy or gory and, to me, you need more than just a murder every 5 mins.

BUT

we'll just wait and see, no disrespect

thisoneguy360

I wasn't really a fan of zombies work, but it's gotta be better than Halloween Ressurection right

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BLAH... Either have the o.g director on it or stop the series.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Im not saying he couldn't surprise me but his movies have not shown me he can do it.

hes proven himself to be gory thats it.  His stories where very simple with really fuct up people.  They were good for beginners but to ligit take on a project like halloween?
he hasnt shown a vision that has proven he can even hadle this.  All the scenes in his movies where creepy or gory and, to me, you need more than just a murder every 5 mins.

BUT

we'll just wait and see, no disrespect

Wow, have you watched "The Devils Rejects"?