Author Topic: I really didnt like Lady Sovereign  (Read 370 times)

Elevz

Re: I really didnt like Lady Sovereign
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 08:47:06 AM »
I didn't really hate Lady Sovereign up until hearing this track.

I did, now I hate her more.

Well, basically I didn't know her :D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 08:51:21 AM »
I didn't really hate Lady Sovereign up until hearing this track.

I did, now I hate her more.

Well, basically I didn't know her :D

Yeah I got that. :D
NO MORE WAR

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
The beat is okay, but I can't understand what the fuck she's saying.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »
I hear a bit of grime and stuff but that Lady Soverign thing is just plain gay. Straight up. Notourous Mack did you ever get Tunnel Vision 1-5?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »
I hear a bit of grime and stuff but that Lady Soverign thing is just plain gay. Straight up. Notourous Mack did you ever get Tunnel Vision 1-5?

i dont own any of dem..ive heard a few tracks from the series though..not too keen on wiley..liked him before roll deep crossovered then sorta lost interest...songs like "cool off" and "so amazing" only 1s i can really remembering hear an liking from the mixtapes..dunno why he dint jus compact the material from dem mixtapes and make an album....

tell you what though..i got a 30 minute long session..kano and ghetto back an forth...that right dere shows grime @ its finest..allow lady soverign..far as we concerned shes an american citizen now...the hands are well and truely washed...

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »

i dont own any of dem..ive heard a few tracks from the series though..not too keen on wiley..liked him before roll deep crossovered then sorta lost interest...songs like "cool off" and "so amazing" only 1s i can really remembering hear an liking from the mixtapes..dunno why he dint jus compact the material from dem mixtapes and make an album....

tell you what though..i got a 30 minute long session..kano and ghetto back an forth...that right dere shows grime @ its finest..allow lady soverign..far as we concerned shes an american citizen now...the hands are well and truely washed...

Hook me up with that grime at it's finest and i'll hook you up with Tunnel Vis 1-5 :D, what'd you think of Roll Deep Rules and Regulations? If you got around to listening to that lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
Hmm, where's that button.. uh... hmmm yeah, there it is: :puke:

kemizt