Author Topic: The Official Tanjint's thoughts on 50 after listening to GRODT AND POTD thread  (Read 616 times)

jeromechickenbone

50 Cent delivers the goods. Simple as that. If you want a club bangin hip hop song, 50 has it. If you looking to 50 to provide deep lyrics and unique concepts, you won't find it on his main stream albums (which people base their opinions on). If you want another side to 50 look at POTD. If you want catchy songs, get the Massacre or GRODT.

I actually like the post Massacre 50 a lot more then GRODT. That and BFM, which is probably the best release from G-Unit.

Massacre is nowhere near GRODT.  Massacre is like a generic attempt at recreating GRODT.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

Glad you gave him a chance. Ive been listening to 50 ever since he became a protege of Jam Master Jay (my friend is a huge Run DMC fan).

Why don't I believe you when you say that?

i'd rather listen to my boy jayo felony

as would I, but who on these forums doesn't listen to west coast rap? I was just renouncing the intensity of my hate for 50.

-T
i say that specifically because did jam master put jayo on the scene?

wha?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

everlast1986

speaking of GRODT i just put in in my stereo for the first time n like 2 years and im enjoying it like it first came out lol im listening to too little rap lately

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
50 declared in 1999, he'd be the next king of n.y

now he's at the top of the rap game, i hated on 50 after massacre because of all the soft shit he was putting out, but then i realised i hated jigga (my fvourite living rapper) for the same shit when he dropped "sunshine" then i realised they're makin their money while setting the standard for other cats

and ya don't stop

XaNdEr

now he's at the top of the rap game, i hated on 50 after massacre because of all the soft shit he was putting out, but then i realised i hated jigga (my fvourite living rapper) for the same shit when he dropped "sunshine" then i realised they're makin their money while setting the standard for other cats

yeah thats what im sayin +1 man
hes just makin his money off all the haters livin on this planet, funny aint it  ;D

i mean im no dickrider or anything but how can you hate 50 and then in the next post say jay-z is dope or anyone similar to that, in the end they just make their money and dont give a fuck bout what yall on a internet forum say and how much he has "fallen off".

lol

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

yeah thats what im sayin +1 man
hes just makin his money off all the haters livin on this planet, funny aint it  ;D

i mean im no dickrider or anything but how can you hate 50 and then in the next post say jay-z is dope or anyone similar to that, in the end they just make their money and dont give a fuck bout what yall on a internet forum say and how much he has "fallen off".

lol

I don't know that I'd go that far, i could care less about their personal lives...all we can do here is evaluate the art.
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

XaNdEr

hiphop's art has also a personal part, its mainly about the artist who makes the album/song and mostly about their personal lives and stuff, so yeah i def count their own life and w/e else related to the music as well, its all ingredients and i see the album as the food you get served.  ;)

wcsoldier

What's new... 50 was(can still be) a dope rapper and released great materials... success just fucked him up bad when it comes to quality music, he has oversatured the market with his constant presence in the news, beefs, talking shit.. and the Massacre was wack.. seems like he didn't even try..  to be honest I'm not holding my breath on his upcoming lp.. I know he's still able to bring fire here and there but I'm aware it's money way over music for him.. so the effort will be full of poppy songs.. I just wish he could re-find a balance between (dope) commercial songs and gangsta ones as GRODT was..