Author Topic: To Mods (esp. NIK)  (Read 575 times)

Doggystylin

Re: To Mods (esp. NIK)
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2001, 12:08:11 PM »
roccy your a fuckin genius man, sarcasm btw

u do this everytime, u start bullshit, adn then u say sorry, how bout u dont start it in the first place, ive said this over 100000000000000 times but no one ever listens to my ass
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Hittman

« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2001, 12:13:16 PM »

u do this everytime, u start bullshit, adn then u say sorry, how bout u dont start it in the first place, ive said this over 100000000000000 times but no one ever listens to my ass

*Listens To His Ass*

There Are You Happy Now.  ;D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2001, 12:21:05 PM »
SHIT!

AWAY FOR AN HOUR AND THIS BECOMES A 3 PAGE TOPIC

IN ONE NIGHT A HUGE LEVEL OF IMMATURITY AND MATURITY HAS BEEN POSTED

SHIT LIKE THIS SPLITS A BOARD (AND WE ALL KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES)

WE ARE ALL PEOPLE WHO COME HERE, EXCHANGE KNOWLEDGE AND DISCUSS NEWS - WE ALL LEARN FROM EACH OTHER....

SUMMING UP  -

NIK - USED HIS MOD STATUS TO MANIPULATE A SITUATION IN HIS FAVOUR

LOC - POSTED THIS THREAD TO EXPRESS HIS ANGER

LOGIC - AGREED WITH LOC AS DID MANY OTHERS (INCOGNITIO, MYSELF, N-IMY, DOGGYSTLYIN ETC)

N-IMY - BROUGHT UP POST DISSAPEARIN...

THIS IS IN SOME CASES UNDERSTANDABLE - ACCIDENTS HAPPEN BUT ALL WE WANT IS TO KNOW MODS WONT DELETE POST AND LOCK THREADS TO MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER

BIG JAKE APOLOGISED TO ME AGES AGO FOR ACCIDENTLY DELETING ONE OF MY POSTS, THATS FINE, HE ADMITTED IT AND APOLOGISED. HE AGREED TO BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN 'MODERATING' SO VALUED POSTS DONT GO MISSING.

ROCCY - CAME IN HERE TO BACK UP HIS FRIEND NIK, FAIR ENUF WE ALL BACK OUR FRIENDS IN REALITY - BUT ENTERING INTO AN ARGUEMENT THAT DUZ NOT CONCERN US CAN SIMPLY ESCALATE THE PROBLEM

WE NEED TO STAND BACK LOOK AT THE PROBLEMS AND SEE IF WE HAVE SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO ENTER INTO THE DISCUSSION WITH.

REMEMBER THIS -

TOO MANY COOKS SPOIL THE BROTH

(LOOK AT THAT FROM A DISCUSSION AND A MODERATOR POINT OF VIEW)

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

min0rity

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2001, 12:41:49 PM »
yawn... why do little kids always don't think before they talk?!?!!?! shut your little spoiled ass up

btw i NEVER dissed blacks i dissed mexicans and whites you dumbfuck but now its all cool between all races and i NEVER was banned before so at least get your facts straight before making ignorant ass comments go suck your mama's titties so you can grow

Minority, did you realize you are the childish one...I remember you used to make topics about "Niggers are Monkeys"...I still can't understand how you got a moderater spot at the Anything Goes...Weren't you banned before? That's weird that somone who was once banned can become a moderater...Next thing you know, Whorider takes over as admin of the board...

BigJake, you always come off correct. I love reading your long replys, because they always make sense. I always admit when I lock something, and if somone wants to know why, I give them the reason, and if it's not a good reason, than I'll be damned...

Doggystylin, Everyone gets their posts accidently deleted by a moderater once in a while...I remember it happened to N-Imy and he started bitching...At least you take it like a man...But you have to understand, sometimes a moderater will accidently press "Delete" instead of "Quote" because they are right next to each other...me myself, I never remember deleting your post, and when I do accidently prewss delete, I admit it...We have 6 moderaters so there's a big chance of it being an accident...

Mr Loc, I wanted to say something, mostly so you know there's no beef...I didnt want to have to unlock the topic, because that would be disrespect to the moderater who originally locked it...That's why I told you to PM me...Do you understand what I'm getting at?

Roccy, Thanks for the help, but I can handel this on my own...

Minority (Again), keep your racist ass out of this, and take yourself back to the Anything Goes board...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2001, 12:44:04 PM »
Rud, Maybe you should read my posts instead of skiming through it...

I didnt lock it to make me look better. I locked it to show respect to the person who originally locked it, but I really wanted to add the comment I made last, which included the "No Beef" comment. The problem is I wasn't thinking about Private Messaging Loc, it didnt come to my head. Otheriwse I woulda PMed him instead of unlocking and re-locking...

I'm gunna say it one last time...I didnt do it to get the last word!

I know I made a mistake. I probably shoulda PMed him, but that can't be changed, can it?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2001, 12:47:49 PM »

Rud, Maybe you should read my posts instead of skiming through it...

I didnt lock it to make me look better. I locked it to show respect to the person who originally locked it, but I really wanted to add the comment I made last, which included the "No Beef" comment. The problem is I wasn't thinking about Private Messaging Loc, it didnt come to my head. Otheriwse I woulda PMed him instead of unlocking and re-locking...

I'm gunna say it one last time...I didnt do it to get the last word!

I know I made a mistake. I probably shoulda PMed him, but that can't be changed, can it?

YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDNT GET THE MSG, I WAS JUST SUMMING UP THE THREAD AND MAKING MY VIEWS FELT ON HOW IT WAS DOING NO ONE ANY FAVOURS - I WAS NOT JUSTIFYING ANYONES ACTIONS OR HAVING A GO AT YOU..

SO READ MY THREADS LESS LITERALLY AND ULL C THE POINT

peace

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Murrow

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2001, 12:59:11 PM »

Hahahaha.

Doggystylin

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2001, 01:03:40 PM »
im amazed, im in shock! someone read my post! whoa!  ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2001, 01:08:55 PM »
I remember I waz tha original mofo 2 have problems wit these new mods. (tha ones after B-please and Trauma)......but lately it's been cool, till this.....

Anywayz wat im tryin 2 say is give a word of advice 2 tha mods........And dat is:
A real moderator is da one who admits his mistakes.........peace.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2001, 01:22:30 PM »
I'm wit Doggystylin on this one....this topic is funny.... ;D
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}