Author Topic: scarface is a snitch  (Read 969 times)

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
Re: scarface is a snitch
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 10:38:49 PM »
ye i heard about this a while back n all.... its proly true... they have had legal battles over the years... troy and face.... it does affect my view on face as well... so the ppl up there saying it has nothing to do with hip hop n shit and whether or not he actually did snitch.... dude just had a song called "i never snitch".... and if he actually has.... well man that hurts ur rep and that means ur lyin on wax... i like scarface's shit but I lose respect for him if he has been snitchin... if the allegations r true

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 11:11:54 PM »
I can say Scarface or Lil Troy is a snitch, does not mean that it is true. Proof and I ain't talking about the rapper R.I.P.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 12:30:47 AM »
watch the lil troy dvd where he exposes scarface for getting a restraining warrent for him, and sueing him for a few mil for a song they did years ago. footage got face admiting that he snitched very interesting, so for all yal who thought face was real that nigga fake, got me suprised to, just cus he got that voice dont make him shit, learn the real

Oh word? Well shoot, I guess it doesn’t matter if he makes good music then. Who cares about artistic ability and talent if you're not in the streets 24/7 killing people and steeling? Scarface is dead to me now, how could I ever respect his music after this?

"Snitching," "Street-cred" being a "hustler not a rapper" caring WAY too much about all this non-music-related crap is what is wrong with hip-hop. You sir, are what's wrong with hip-hop. Go back to "tha streetz" where life is short and pointless, no one cares about this bullshit here.

Thank you.

I don't give 2 shits if he's a snitch or not. I thought it was about the music but so many dumbasses only care about who is "real", who really sold drugs, who really banged, blah blah blah who gives a mad fuck. All that should matter is how good the music is, how much talent the artist has, that's it.

Scarface is a top 10 lyrcist of all time period point blank. If he was actually doing the shit he raps about, he'd be dead or in jail. Do you think Snoop, Kurupt, and The Game are out there gangbanging and doing drive by's? Is Busta Rhymes and Raekwan actually selling drugs? Is Nas really a Columbian drug lord? Of course not.

Also, just because someone like Spider Loc really banged doesn't make his music any more listenable.

People take this shit way too seriously.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

smp4life

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 12:48:03 AM »
Why is it snitching to sue somebody?

Chief

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 07:12:59 AM »
watch the lil troy dvd where he exposes scarface for getting a restraining warrent for him, and sueing him for a few mil for a song they did years ago. footage got face admiting that he snitched very interesting, so for all yal who thought face was real that nigga fake, got me suprised to, just cus he got that voice dont make him shit, learn the real

Oh word? Well shoot, I guess it doesn’t matter if he makes good music then. Who cares about artistic ability and talent if you're not in the streets 24/7 killing people and steeling? Scarface is dead to me now, how could I ever respect his music after this?

"Snitching," "Street-cred" being a "hustler not a rapper" caring WAY too much about all this non-music-related crap is what is wrong with hip-hop. You sir, are what's wrong with hip-hop. Go back to "tha streetz" where life is short and pointless, no one cares about this bullshit here.

Thank you.

I don't give 2 shits if he's a snitch or not. I thought it was about the music but so many dumbasses only care about who is "real", who really sold drugs, who really banged, blah blah blah who gives a mad fuck. All that should matter is how good the music is, how much talent the artist has, that's it.

Scarface is a top 10 lyrcist of all time period point blank. If he was actually doing the shit he raps about, he'd be dead or in jail. Do you think Snoop, Kurupt, and The Game are out there gangbanging and doing drive by's? Is Busta Rhymes and Raekwan actually selling drugs? Is Nas really a Columbian drug lord? Of course not.

Also, just because someone like Spider Loc really banged doesn't make his music any more listenable.

People take this shit way too seriously.

then motherfuckers should find other things to rap about... think about it for another second.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 08:23:55 AM »
uhh the dude that Troy said Face snitched on personally called up every media outlet availiable to him from the pen and said that Face aint say shit and their still good friends. i´ll see if i can find the article with him, and y´all know Troy aint want no drama with Lil J. and if he was a snitch he would´ve flipped on J a long time ago coz the feds been investigating J for 20 years and they also investigated Face for a long time.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »
why did they invistage lil j and face for along time, what was that about, i wanna know the story. pz

ABN

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 02:03:26 AM »
why did they invistage lil j and face for along time, what was that about, i wanna know the story. pz
it´s no secret that James Prince and Larry Hoover are friends. and the feds been sayin that RAL was founded by drug money and that the label continued to deal cocaine after they label blew up in the late 80´s. but they haven´t been able to get anything to stick. and then the police tried to connect J to Biggie´s murder and stupid stuff like that, they just wanna get him coz they think he helped Larry make some of his "dirty" money in to some legal money.

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 02:31:02 AM »
it´s no secret that James Prince and Larry Hoover are friends. and the feds been sayin that RAL was founded by drug money and that the label continued to deal cocaine after they label blew up in the late 80´s. but they haven´t been able to get anything to stick. and then the police tried to connect J to Biggie´s murder and stupid stuff like that, they just wanna get him coz they think he helped Larry make some of his "dirty" money in to some legal money.

sounds like the modern day mafia  8)

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 10:54:05 AM »
i gotta say rapalot is a gangsta ass label.

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 03:38:15 AM »

lol yeah they got they shit on lock  8)

ABN

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 05:47:43 AM »
don´t really care about that, they´ve put out so many classic albums in the last 20 years and that´s why i fuck with them. but J´s not to be fucked with, why y´all think Curtis aint say shit when J went all over the place and called him a snitch and whole bunch of other shit?

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »
whos actually heard gangsta nip, or got his records, are they any good. whats he about.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 04:14:52 PM »
whos actually heard gangsta nip, or got his records, are they any good. whats he about.

he's garbage. got a bunch of disgusting shock records about killing people and sadistic crap with no flow or delivery

ABN

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
i think he´s pretty good, he was really the first rapper to put horrocore on the map. if you like shit like Brotha Lynch Hung,X-Raied,Esham,early Eminem and shit like that it´s a big possibilty you´ll like Nip.