Author Topic: Dr Dre comments on Detox  (Read 380 times)

Maxin in the Shade

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dr Dre comments on Detox
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:09:24 PM »
this was on allhiphop.com
With a considerable number of books on the market illustrating the biography of famed producer Dr. Dre, a new book sets out to focus on Dr. Dre’s life and times in the studio.

Dr. Dre: In The Studio by author Jake Brown will focus on Dr. Dre’s various undertakings in the studio and the writing and production techniques used to create such classic albums as Straight Outta Compton and The Chronic.

Already the author of several Hip-Hop biography’s, Brown, will have his latest work Dr. Dre: In The Studio published later this month by Colossus Books, a subsidiary of Amber Communications Group, Inc.

Dr. Dre: In The Studio will chronicle the life of Dr. Dre and will include everything from his first experiences with music as a curious three year-old to his humble beginnings as a young deejay to his life as one Hip-Hop’s top producers.

Readers will also get an in-depth look at Dr. Dre’s relationships with The World Class Wrecking Crew, N.W.A., Suge Knight, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, and others.

Brown's previous books include 50 Cent: No Holds Barred, Suge Knight - The Rise, Fall and Rise of Death Row Records, and Ready to Die: The Story of Biggie Smalls - Notorious BIG.

Dr. Dre: In The Studio will makes its world-wide debut at BookExpo America, the largest annual book trade fair in the country which will take place in New York at the Jacob Javits Convention Center from May 31 to June 3.

In related news, Dr. Dre recently revealed details on highly anticipated album Detox on Los Angeles radio station Power 106.

"I'm trying to get everybody that I've ever worked with over the years to appear on the record," Dre said. "Trust me, this will be worth the wait--I'm trying to make this the one they remember me for."

Detox will feature guest appearances by established artists like Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, Jay-Z, as well new artists Bishop Lamont and Slim the Mobster.

its not much, but hey, its somethin
Always talkin bout the cash he got, the little pesos for shows
And God knows his materialistic raps and wack flows
are like Stay Free pads, fake V.I.P. rappers get garbage disposed
Unrecouped for his flamboyance and reflection
He's leasin rentin and frontin
- Kool Keith 'Haters'

Lunatic

Re: Dr Dre comments on Detox
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 05:32:50 PM »
been posted dog
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net