Author Topic: isnt it sad suge gave ja rule 2pac Material....  (Read 125 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
isnt it sad suge gave ja rule 2pac Material....
« on: October 11, 2001, 10:43:30 AM »
lets get this straight...........pac's mom will sue DAZ......and fight to keep him from releasin any pac material...yet......its ok..for ja rule to use his material.........knowing damn well...tupac would never work with him.......

its sad how suge let him use it also....i read somewhere..how suge said..he saw a 2pac in ja rule...and felt ja rule was real..and that is why he let him.......

eat a dick bitch..........

Just Like Jimmy Bones......

I Hope 2pac comes back....and rides on his enemies....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

ThaGChild

• Lil Geezy
Re: isnt it sad suge gave ja rule 2pac Material...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2001, 12:26:59 PM »
Yeah that shit is fucked up, I dunno if it was Suge our Afeni that let that happen but I'm beginning to loose respect in both of them.
I Started This Nutter Shit, And This The Motherfuckin Thanks I Get??

Quadruple OG

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 01:10:23 PM »
there's a difference.  Daz stole the material.  He might have produced it and rightfully should have ownership of it, but when it comes down to it, he signed the dotted line, and it belongs to Suge, and now Afeni.  Ja Rule ASKED to use that song, which was solely owned by Death Row, and Suge said yes he could.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2001, 01:19:10 PM »
I'm not suprised about what Suge said about seeing a Pac in Ja though, cos he has got to b the BIGGEST Pac biter that I have ever come across. There's one thing repecting & lookin' upto someone, but acting, dresssing & even sampling someones material is taking it to the max! But, I ain't gonna lie, I actually do like Ja's version, prolly cos I know that it's solely Pac's material but he didn't completely ruin it. It ain't a scratch on the OG version but it's tolerable & listenable.
I jus' feel pissed at the fact that, yes Daz did jus' take the material, but atleast Pac actually wanted 2 b apart of it, & he knew Daz & Daz was one of his homies. Ja didn't even personally know Pac & jus' cos Suge owns some of his material he shouldn't jus' pass it around like it's a freebie.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2001, 01:39:38 PM »
at least Ja asked and didn't steal an unreleased song, changed 2 or 3 words, tweak the beat, and call it his own like that bitch on Ho Limit.  As for biggest biter, I don't think Ja is biting Pac as much as Tha Realest is.  Tha Realest has bitten Pac's laugh, how he interviews, Pac's phrases.  Shit, I doubt that Tha Realest even wrote his verse in "They wanna be like us".  I'm 85% sure Pac wrote that and Tha Realest used it.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2001, 01:43:40 PM »
LOL, yeah, Tha Releast is a Pac nutt biter, but Ja is defo up there, & there's always DMX.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

DPG

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2001, 03:26:04 PM »
SUGE DIDNT GIVE JA RULE PAC MATERIAL.TUPACS MUM GAVE JA RULE THE MATERIAL.

Theres no way my nigga suge wit give that material away to tha east.Maybe snoop would but not suge

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2001, 02:50:08 AM »
Yo I got mad respect for Suge and a lot of people only hate him becos of wot he did with Snoop & Dre and I think he was a bit justify'd with Snoop but I don't know why Dre....maybe just to help promot the DR name hoping that Dre would respond and make the name known cos of so many Dre fans but Dre show the true man he is by ignoring the DR diss. Anyways if Suge did this then my respect is losing in him cos he turned Pac against Dre when Pac never really knew Dre and I'm sure he had summin to do with Pac's killing. Anyways giving Ja Rule that shit is just stupid and it would most likely be Pac's mom cos aslong as she keep making money of of Pac's stuff then that bitch is happy to just hand out Pac's material to anybody. Hell next before we know we'll have Nelly doing a remix of "Life Goes On" and he'll get mad respect or summin for it cos he sticka pop beat along with the "Life Goes On" beat abd making it into some dancey type tune. Some1 has got to fuck Pac's mum up to make her stop ruining Pac's shit. Hell with all the money she got she could get Dre to produce about 3 whole albums for Tupac. Oh how the tightness would reign then!
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2001, 03:01:40 AM »
yeah tha realest is a maad pac biter, ja rule as well but I dont think DMX does, i dont like any of them though
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2001, 05:37:13 AM »

SUGE DIDNT GIVE JA RULE PAC MATERIAL.TUPACS MUM GAVE JA RULE THE MATERIAL.

Unless I find out personally, I still believe that Suge gave the sample 2 Ja, he's practically homies wit Ja.