Author Topic: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!  (Read 804 times)

Antonio

Re: NEW WARREN G INTERVIEW!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2001, 07:24:39 AM »
Ok, opinions. But i wanna know who has the courage to write they wrong! (i dont wanna look like a superb muthafucka, but.. hey.. they aint really far from the truth, u gotta admit. Even if u are the Snoop fan #1). Anyway the most important points are facts:

05. Warren made Snoop and saved his life (FACT)
10. Warren G is a producer, executive producer, CEO, rapper and dj (FACT). Snoop is just a fake G making money.. (ok, opinion, but... eheheheh.. u know..)

About the posts, hey.. isnt this a talk board?  ???

If you got something constructive to reply, reply. But.. dont diss me just cause i wrote 4 posts (51 in total, lol!)..

I LEFT YOU ALL WITH A QUOTE OF SNOOP.
I Might Rap About The Gansta Life, But I will never Live it Again..

SO.. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RAP ABOUT YOUR NEW LIFE! That's my point!  >: KEEP IT REAL, MAN. Stop, please.

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2001, 08:12:50 AM »
ANTONIO,u have an italian name...i'm italian....and if u are italian....i speak in my language for you.
NON ROMPERE I COGLIONI,TI STA SUL CAZZO SNOOP DOGG?
AMI TANTO WARREN G?BENE,DAGLI IL CULO VISTO CHE TI PIACE TANTO.
SNOOP DOGG E' MOLTO MEGLIO DEL TUO CARO WARREN,QUINDI NON ROMPERE LE PALLE,MINCHIONE CHE NON SEI ALTRO!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2001, 08:21:35 AM »
Show me love is one of my favourite Snoop songs but maybe i'm just strange .......

Antonio

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2001, 09:01:47 AM »
Naw, u aint strange, man. The track is ok.

p.s. TO C_R_O_N_I_C_I
This is what this man wrote (translated in english):

"Don't break my balls, u dont like Snoop Dogg? U love Warren so much? Well, give him your ass seen that u love him so much. Snoop Dogg is way better than your dear Warren, so don't break my balls, fool." (and i cleaned some words..)

Well, i dont think i need to reply. I wrote you i'm not here to diss members of the board. I like all the opinions of all the guys, but.. YOU'S A FOOL. Where are your answers anyway? If u cant reply (cause i'm right and u cant admit i'm right..), just ignore the message and read another one. Dont diss like 10 years old, man.

Warren is the G-Child, you are the B-Child (Board Child)...

Get a life.

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2001, 09:40:45 AM »

Show me love is one of my favourite Snoop songs but maybe i'm just strange .......

Well than I'm strange too.   ;)

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2001, 09:43:04 AM »
ANTONIO don't say shit....and translate my real words

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2001, 10:22:37 AM »

Anyway the most important points are facts:

05. Warren made Snoop and saved his life (FACT)
10. Warren G is a producer, executive producer, CEO, rapper and dj (FACT). Snoop is just a fake G making money.. (ok, opinion, but... eheheheh.. u know..)

05 - Warren Didn't make snoop.  He Was Down With Snoop, But I Don't Hear Anybody Saying That About Cube Making Ren, Cube Introduced Ren To NWA... What?  Snoop Made Himself, By His Flow And His Lyrics, He Was Good.  Remember, They Hadn't Done Anything When Snoop Met Dre, Warren Hadn't Produced Anything For Snoop.  Whether or Not Warren Saved Snoop's Life Is Another Matter, Maybe He Did, But Come On, What You Goin' By, Lyrics In A Song? LOL... Yeah, We Know Those Are Always Reliable, Right?  

10.  - Warren's A Producer, Exec, CEO, Rapper, And DJ, True.  Snoop's A Producer, Exec, CEO, Rapper, And Freestyler... Wha's The Difference?

Warren Deserves MAD Props.  In Fact, I Agree, I Want It All Was A VERY Good Album, Gangsta Love, The Slick Rick Song, All That Stuff, I Play It Weekly, I Mean, That's What An Album's All About.  But You Don't Need To Go Attacking Snoop Becasue Of It, DAmn, Warren has NOTHING But Love For Snoop.  They're 2 Different People, Shit.  It's Sad That Warren Hasn't Hooked With Dre Or Snoop Much, But Hell, You Don't know What's Going On... Maybe Warren's Gay or Something, Hell, We Don't Know The Story, Shit.  All I Know Is The Music, Snoop makes Great Songs, Warren Arguably Makes Even Better Songs, Who Cares About The REst Of The Drauma,  Because We Don't Know What's Going On.

I'm Just Super Hyped For This Album, And I'm Glad Warren G Is Back in Things, Even If Dre And Snoop Ain't Hookin' Up With Him Much.  Personally, A Dre/Warren Produced Album is Right Up There With DJ Quik, 3 Dopest Westcoast Producers Of All Time.  

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2001, 10:33:10 AM »
right,like always,Trauma!

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2001, 10:48:52 AM »
Oh, Another Point That Hasn't Really Been Stressed, Is That I BELIEVE There's Been An Effort By Dre To Let Warren Stand on His Own 2 Feet, He Ain't tryna Give Warren A Free Ride, Because Then Peeps Would Discredit Warren... So I Think That's Why Dre Don't Work With Warren, But Man, If I Was Out, And Needed Production, Warren Would Be The #1 Place I'd Look, Quik And Dre Are Pretty Much Untouchable But Warren's  Almost As Good, And Would Be More Accessable, I Would think.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2001, 10:50:44 AM »
yeah I agree with you Trauma
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Antonio

« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2001, 03:27:50 AM »
Trauma..

Lemme clear well some things..
About Warren making Snoop, i was obviously talking about his "life". I mean.. he was one of his best friends, he saved his life, he changed the mentality of the man, he introduced him to Dre. I'm not saying that Warren was a great rapper and that musically he made Snoop. In no way. We all know this. He was a dj, and Snoop was a rapper, so... two totally different things. I mean.. when a man helped you so much with real life (like Warren did), you GOTTA have respect for the man. LIFE is more important than music, u know.. We all know Snoop got his own flow. Probably he created a whole new style of rap, so... i agree with you that musically nobody made him. But again, i wasnt talking about MUSIC! If it wasnt for Warren, Snoop was still selling cracks, man! Or he was still in jail, or in a casket. He made him a rapper, he made him a millionaire with the rap (then it's clear that it was because Snoop got skills and not because of Warren). U know what i mean? If u take a young man selling drugs, and you let him go to a studio making some rap tracks, and he got skills, then.... U MADE HIM. Not musically, but as a man u saved his life and u CHANGED his life. Then it's all in the hands of this rapper, we all know this.

About the second point, Snoop a producer? List me 10 tracks he produced (not good tracks, just tracks!). I mean Snoop didnt produce his shit, man! The beats, etc.. He just raps. While Warren made beats, discovers talents, etc.. He discovered The Twinz, Reel Tight, 5 Footaz, Dove Shack, etc.. And arguably Snoop & Nate. It's a different thing, man. Warren is a real CEO. Plus he's is like Daz: he can work in his house and make tight tracks. Alone. Anyway this doesnt make him better, but.. he's better in my opinion. Most complete. That's all.

I agree with the other shit u wrote (of course), but man.. i'm not "HATING" Snoop because of this shit. I'm just tired to listen to tracks like DOWNTOWN ASSASSINS. That's all. U feel me? I can listen to Pac rapping some gangsta shit. I can listen to Snoop rapping gangsta shit (back in the days, not now). I can listen to NWA rapping some gangsta shit (back in the days), but.. DAMN!! U read the quote i wrote?

"I Might Rap About The Gansta Life, But I will never Live it Again.."

That's what i hate about Snoop. And the fact that he's a stupid cause he prefeer Tha Eastsidaz (boring shit, with Kokane all over this shit) to the 213 (every single track they made is a CLASSIC). Butch to Nate. Goldie to Warren. Battlecat to Warren. Doggy's Angels to 5 Footaz. ETC..

He's making 300 tracks a year but damn, stop this man! 99% are made just to make money! Always the same lyrics, boring shit. Fake shit. I'm tired...

Antonio

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2001, 03:33:54 AM »
P.S.
Sorry for this post, but.. C_R_O_N_I_C_I stop please! U wrote "I WANT IT ALL" is wack. Then Trauma wrote it's a classic and u wrote "Yeah, right as ever, Trauma". WFT? S_T_O_P, please. You are only dissing, man. In Italian, in english. STOP!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2001, 04:03:13 AM »
"I Might Rap About The Gansta Life, But I will never Live it Again.."

whats wrong with this line dude. snoop lived the gang life back in the day, but now he has wife and kids, of course he does not live the gangsta life but he did and why do you call this fake if he raps about things he has seen and done? u say u listen to pac? u think pac banged until his last day?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Siberian_Wolf

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FREE OL DIRTY!!!
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2001, 04:20:23 AM »
I think we cant judge rappers careers until they are over. When Snoop will be 50 y. o. and we'll be chillin off his 30th album there will already be some 213 collabo albums in our CD-shelves, and some Snoop & Dre, and some Snoop & Warren albums. ALBUMS, ya hear me? And if Snoop & Warren will stay smart in business like today, those will all be quality music. Dont judge about them today, when everything is rushed and everybody tries to make more money to save his future. Lets judge them when we get adult and they get old, cuz only then it will be retrospective. yknow, when u got time & money u can go back to your roots, gather all your childhood friends together. Thats when we'll get more classics (Eastsidaz will get classic too, we just dont feel it now cuz the album is fresh off the factory).

And the time will tell. Who knows maybe Warren will conquer America with his Regulator CD, and evrybody will be on his dick. What will the chronic addict say then?  :) :) :)

Seriously, dont say that Snoop gets you tired. Just imagine he dies - what will the industry turn into? No DPG, no LBC community, everything will fall apart. Dont hate on the Prince of Gangsta shit. He makes history.
I be one of those tall skinny cats with the four-nine
Three-eleven that rips through Power-U's and breaks spines
I culture power-tuggin' boys who be drunk, buggin'
Lovin' loud noise from toys, club thuggin'
Sweet chocolate deluxe, rugged, sexy buttercup
That don't give a fuck about the cop in the club
RZA in DO U

Antonio

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2001, 04:36:10 AM »

u say u listen to pac? u think pac banged until his last day?

Wasnt Pac's death gang related? Homie, i aint pissed off cause Snoop aint a G no more. I'm not that kind of stupid who blaime Snoop cause he doesnt live on the ghetto no more. If you escape from the ghetto, you a good man, not a wack man. And i agree with him calling him out the gangsta shit. He got a wife, kids, etc.. I feel the man, and i agree. Rap is music, not Gangsta shit. But i dont feel him repping Crips. Repping Gangsta shit. TODAY! Why? I think it's time to get back to the real essence of the 213. To back to G-Funk. Snoop is changed, but the music is still the same. The music and reflecting the man no more. That's why i'm tired.

Pac changed during his life, and his music changed too. The first Pac had the "I dont give a fuck" mentality. Their tracks were about politic, about Black Panthers, about blacks vs police, police vs Black Panthers. About social problems, about racism.. Then Pac went to jail, and he had something like a suicidal mentality. Me against the world, me against the media. They (the media) wanna kill me! Then he was saved by Suge, and he had both an happy mentality and a mad mentality. He was happy cause he was re-born, but he was mad because of BIG & Bad Boy Records. In The Don Killuminati, he's a changed man. Matured. He talks about being born again, and all this shit. And his music refects these changes, you know what i mean? This is what i'm talking about. In the last days of his life, he wanted to quit rapping. He wanted to do something for the hood, for the kids. And that's why we have tracks like "The Good Die Young", or "Letter 2 my unborn", or "Words to my unborn child", etc.. I cant see this shit in Snoop. Ok, maybe good gansta shit tracks, but.... they aint reflecting his personality. DR aint wrong when they said Snoop is a studio gangster now. Cause he's just a storyteller, not a rapper. Rap is to talk about problems, about the hood, about you, your life, your passions, your problems. Like Pac did (u talked about Pac, i'm talking about Pac!). I cant see this shit in Snoop no more. That's why i'm tired.

SIBERIAN_WOLF
I know Snoop is the history of rap. I know he's the boss. I know if he dies there will be no DPG or 213. But.. just cause he's the boss and he CAN move things, i'm pissed off by his moves. If he wasnt important, i wasnt pissed off. U feel me?