Author Topic: Whites always get blamed, but black women are a big reason hip-hop is dead....  (Read 408 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
3.  He has nothing but spite for Jews.  He is under the belief that these Jews killed the son of his God, which explains the misplaced rage.
Infinte is a Muslim.

There goes that posters whole argument. Infinite isn't just Muslim, he thinks he is black much less doesn't give credit.

The thought that people are anti-semitic because of what happened to Jesus always bothered me. Hatred for jews pre-dates and exists outside of Christianity. There is no doubt that an immensely disproportionate amount of the media and the business world is run by jewish people. People that say that are not anti-semitic, and people that deny that are not sane. It's when you generalize the group or hate and resent them because they are jewish that you become anti-semitic. It's not anti-black to say the NBA is dominated by black players and it's not anti-semetic to say that the music industry is dominated by jews.

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
I thought the sarcasm throughout my post was prevalent, and I figured that if I picked one of the more ridiculous misconceptions, that Jews should be/are hated for the “death” of Christ, it would clear up any confusion that it was not intended to be taken seriously.

I guess not.

Anymore, the posts that are made are odd opinions with no support at all.  So, I made a claim that was obviously incorrect, if you have read any of the thread starter's prior posts, and then supported it in an attempt to make a point.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 08:31:01 PM by almost grounded »

jeromechickenbone

wow bryan went totally schizo.  his thread title blames black women, but then says that women are the ones who actually buy hip hop rather than bootleg it.  The only negative he presented was the Chuck D story. 

Bryan, when are you gonna do a hot remix of your 2pacalynians song?  Can I get 16 on that?

Lunatic

once agian. Have you watched ATL? don't call it a gay teen-flick film. Would you call Boys N Da Hood a teen-flick? Menace 2 Society? if not, don't call ATL 1.

ATL is just like any other high school movies... just with blacks in it, that's why you like it.

it delivers the same type of message movies like Boys N Da Hood do. I actually bet you most teens who went 2 watch it dis-liked it, because they were expecting more of a "hood comedy" The audience that would enjoy a film like ATL is a mature one

Is ATL that movie where T.I. is skating on roller blades?

i get your sarcasm. yes it is, but the trailor focuses alot more on that, then the actual film. the whole roller skating thing, plays a very small part in the film, it's just a hangout spot.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I want to go back to that post comparing T.I. (who is at the skating rink or somethin some poster said) in his movie... to classics like Menace to Society and Boyz In Da Hood.

Menace to Society had the Muslim character Shareef in it, who was a positive character, and along with his father they carried a definite influence in the movie.  And it wasn't about "making money in a honest way" like someone said T.I.'s movie was about... but the Muslim character in Menace to Society was talking about knowledge of self (which is the true wealth by the way).  And just to finish my point, Boyz In Da Hood also had a Muslim character, in case you didn't catch it.. the boys father was a Muslim (refused to eat pork) taught his son how to be a man.

So I think we can stop comparing T.I.'s cheezeball teen flick to the classic hip-hop movies of the early 90's like Menace, Boyz, Juice, Jason's Lyric.. all those are in a league and era of their own.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ funny

kemizt

MIAMI4LIFE

Black women are actually one of the reasons hip hop is still alive, they buy CD's, Jay,TI, Luda wouldn't have sold those million plus without them, back in the day they were buying Pac and Big while alotta dudes were bootleging

Young Dan Iza

2Pac pretty much said it all "rap for the bitches, not for the n***az",,,,,thats why 99% of singles released are geared to women so they can sell.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Black women are actually one of the reasons hip hop is still alive, they buy CD's, Jay,TI, Luda wouldn't have sold those million plus without them, back in the day they were buying Pac and Big while alotta dudes were bootleging

Rap is making money, but hip-hop is dead.  I'll explain the difference using KRS-1's explaination.... he said that "rap" is something you do.  But hip-hop is something you live.  Rap may be selling, but hip-hop as a culture and way of life is suffering.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

Rap is making money, but hip-hop is dead.  I'll explain the difference using KRS-1's explaination.... he said that "rap" is something you do.  But hip-hop is something you live.  Rap may be selling, but hip-hop as a culture and way of life is suffering.

It was never a way of life. You could never survive in the world using only what hop hop gave you. It is not a real culture. It's just a sub culture of urban society. It takes a lot more than a few spray painting tags, some dance moves, and music to make up a culture. What is this hip hop way of life? What was it about hip hop that changed the way people lived? Everyone always talks about it but no one really defines. Those dimwits at Studio 54 in the 70s thought their bullshit subculture was a way of life too.

And even I got a kick of your only reasoning for those two films being better than ATL was because of muslim influence. I guess you didn't watch ATL because in the end one of the major characters converts to Islam and changes his thug ways for the truth and black unity to help his entire people living in the ghetto.

Lunatic

I want to go back to that post comparing T.I. (who is at the skating rink or somethin some poster said) in his movie... to classics like Menace to Society and Boyz In Da Hood.

Menace to Society had the Muslim character Shareef in it, who was a positive character, and along with his father they carried a definite influence in the movie.  And it wasn't about "making money in a honest way" like someone said T.I.'s movie was about... but the Muslim character in Menace to Society was talking about knowledge of self (which is the true wealth by the way).  And just to finish my point, Boyz In Da Hood also had a Muslim character, in case you didn't catch it.. the boys father was a Muslim (refused to eat pork) taught his son how to be a man.

So I think we can stop comparing T.I.'s cheezeball teen flick to the classic hip-hop movies of the early 90's like Menace, Boyz, Juice, Jason's Lyric.. all those are in a league and era of their own.

what I mean by making money in an honest way is "selling drugs", "gangbanging" etc. isn't the only way to be successful in the hood. T.I.'s brother believes so, and falls into the wrong crowd. T.I. is the only father figure for his brother, and has to show him the right way in life.

the skating rink is simply a hangout spot where T.I. & his friends like to spend there time.

The movie pretty much revolves around 4 friends, and shows how each of there lifes are going into different directions.

you should really stop calling it a teen flick, since you haven't even seen it. You have already displayed your knowledge of the film, by saying Lil Bow Wow was in it.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

Uh, right. So how are these 90s flicks dipped in muslim-sauce actually "hip hop"?