Author Topic: Eminem & D12 - Quitter , produced by ???  (Read 496 times)

XaNdEr

Re: Eminem & D12 - Quitter , produced by ???
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 01:55:04 AM »
The last few minutes is hit 'em up. the first 3 minutes is a new beat that is very similar to beat to 'marshall mathers' from MMLP.

and xander, I've never liked how hung up hip hop is on masculinity. It's ridiculous to me that people are so insecure about their sexuality that they gotta say no homo after things. You can doubt my sexuality all you want, I know I'm straight. And even if I wasn't, not only would I not be ashamed of it, but it shouldn't matter. You know exactly what I mean when I say that stuff about Eminem, and if someone misinterprets such comments that's more their problem than mine. Shit reminds me of Nas in HHID: "Niggaz is bitch made/you niggaz fifth grade?" anyway, I'm not dissing, it's just my thoughts on it. if hip hop didn't have such preoccupations with such things, CNN wouldn't say stupid shit like "is hip hop really art?"  When a group of people are hung up on such juvenile things, it's hard to take them seriously. I think it comes from the fact that so many black hip hop artists are Baptist. The same reason America is so hung up on sex(nudity to Americans equals sex, whereas Europeans can watch nudity on TV without it necessarily being pervasively sexual.), founded by Puritans.

-T

lol, no offence taken man, it was just too funny not to say, i dont care much for it  ;)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »
The last few minutes is hit 'em up. the first 3 minutes is a new beat that is very similar to beat to 'marshall mathers' from MMLP.

and xander, I've never liked how hung up hip hop is on masculinity. It's ridiculous to me that people are so insecure about their sexuality that they gotta say no homo after things. You can doubt my sexuality all you want, I know I'm straight. And even if I wasn't, not only would I not be ashamed of it, but it shouldn't matter. You know exactly what I mean when I say that stuff about Eminem, and if someone misinterprets such comments that's more their problem than mine. Shit reminds me of Nas in HHID: "Niggaz is bitch made/you niggaz fifth grade?" anyway, I'm not dissing, it's just my thoughts on it. if hip hop didn't have such preoccupations with such things, CNN wouldn't say stupid shit like "is hip hop really art?"  When a group of people are hung up on such juvenile things, it's hard to take them seriously. I think it comes from the fact that so many black hip hop artists are Baptist. The same reason America is so hung up on sex(nudity to Americans equals sex, whereas Europeans can watch nudity on TV without it necessarily being pervasively sexual.), founded by Puritans.

-T

lol, no offence taken man, it was just too funny not to say, i dont care much for it  ;)

word

+1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

tempo2

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 03:42:52 PM »
dope post by the way tanjibility

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »
dope post by the way tanjibility
which post did you mean?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

tempo2

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2007, 05:35:42 AM »
the post about sexual tendencies.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2007, 10:07:15 AM »
the post about sexual tendencies.

oh word +1

thanks-T

westcoastavengers.com