Author Topic: what eminem needs to do to make a comeback....  (Read 525 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: what eminem needs to do to make a comeback....
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 10:13:06 AM »
Eminem absoulutly recked every verse on the Re-Up album. He don't need to change shit.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
encore was whack, he had a few mediocre features. get over it. I'm sorry you bought encore and felt like a jack ass, but get over it.

80% + of em's shit is gold. You cats seem mad ready to hate on Em, just because.and i say that becuase you guys are the same cats that give Kurupt's ass a MILLION chances but the SECOND you get a chance to hate on the white boy, you do. and I love Kurupt, but I'm saying if he gets that many chances, so should Em.

You think eminem show was that rocked out? New record needs to be blacked out? Uh, how bout dre,rza,premier, and denaun? sounds good to me.

I think he should do a track with daz/kurupt cause they both love eminem, but I don't see it happening. bottom line, if em wants to come dope he will. he knew what he was doing when he made encore, just like i knew what i was doing when i didn't buy it.

but I see what you're saying

-T
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 03:24:24 AM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 01:58:33 AM »
what i don't get is why the fuck he changed the formula when he was making dope music and selling records. Now he makes gay shit and am pretty sure sells less. Thread starter is on point.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 05:22:56 PM »
he needs to do nothing. hes probably the biggest artist in the world, so a "comeback" isnt even the right word.
Word. What ever he releases will sell multi-plat.

Do blacks even listen eminem? I believe that 99,99% of the people who bought Em's album were white.

What makes you say that????

i've bought every Em album..
And Am black....