Author Topic: Dubcnn: Slo-Mo & Supastition Are "Trapped" (New Music)  (Read 53 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn: Slo-Mo & Supastition Are "Trapped" (New Music)
« on: March 13, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »
www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn is back to lace you with another drop from one of the brightest talents to emerge from the Coast, and that's Slo-Mo. The 808 rapper released his very successful "Move In Silence" mixtape last year [see Slo-Mo Releases New Mixtape "Move In Silence"].

Today we hit you off with an exclusive cut fresh from the lab called "Trapped". The song is going to be on the upcoming Sole Vibe project called "Keelay and Zaire Present : Riding High". The Project is due later this year, and already has guest spots from Supastition, Saafir, Phonte (of Little Brother), Rasco and Planet Asia (Cali Agents), and many more.

We also have another joint called "Creep On You" produced by Realson. Slo leaked this one a while ago, but it's definitely still fresh and getting spins in my deck. It's more on the grimey tip but still bringing the substance that you're used to. As you already know, moving in silence is the way Slo-Mo rolls, without any bragging or fake threats!

Slo-Mo & Supastition - Trapped
Slo-Mo - Creep On You

Also make sure to hit the MySpace pages of everybody involved in the project:
Slo-Mo | The Sole Vibe | Keelay | Zaire | Supastition
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Re: Dubcnn: Slo-Mo & Supastition Are "Trapped" (New Music)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 01:44:45 AM »
is there any chance that you can get "Move In Silence" for free? or do i have to buy it?

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 02:32:38 AM »
is there any chance that you can get "Move In Silence" for free? or do i have to buy it?

yeah, you have to buy it. but its only 7 bucks with free shipping. i guarantee you its worth the money. i pay you back if you dont like it.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 03:39:19 AM »

yeah, you have to buy it. but its only 7 bucks with free shipping. i guarantee you its worth the money. i pay you back if you dont like it.

okey, i have now bought it  :)