Author Topic: Phil Jackson fined 50,000 for "witch hunt" comment in defense of Kobe  (Read 435 times)

ecrazy

Re: Phil Jackson fined 50,000 for "witch hunt" comment in defense of Kobe
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »
Checkmate

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 07:05:46 PM »
I like the Clippers as a team, but most of their fans are pathetic. You're a prime example. King me.

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2007, 01:05:14 AM »
I like the Clippers as a team, but most of their fans are pathetic. You're a prime example. King me.
Gobble on some nuts bandwagon bitch!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2007, 01:12:41 AM »
I love kobe as a player, but some of laker fans are fuckin pussy. Your a prime example. Double King Me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 01:33:12 AM »
2 replies, and you claim I'm getting emotional. :laugh:

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 01:37:03 AM »
im drunk, and ur at home waiting for my reply, i have nothing better to do, im trying to kill my buzz because i have shit to do in the morning, u gotta see daddy tomorrow morning, faggot, the end..
so dont get ur tampon out yet, u still got bleeding to do, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2007, 01:55:48 AM »
im drunk, and ur at home waiting for my reply, i have nothing better to do, im trying to kill my buzz because i have shit to do in the morning, u gotta see daddy tomorrow morning, faggot, the end..
so dont get ur tampon out yet, u still got bleeding to do, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You spend your time drunk acting like a faggot on a message forum. Take a look in the mirror and rethink your life.

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2007, 02:12:48 AM »

You spend your time drunk acting like a faggot on a message forum. Take a look in the mirror and rethink your life.
I actually get to do that, go out with friends and have a good time, you dont, the end. My life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elior little pathetic life where he lives off his parents money and doesnt get to do shit
Check And Mate! the end

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 02:53:08 AM »

I actually get to do that, go out with friends and have a good time, you dont, the end. My life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elior little pathetic life where he lives off his parents money and doesnt get to do shit
Check And Mate! the end

5 fact you refuse to acknowledge:
1.I don't live off of anyones money.
2.I was sippin and blazin with my homies back when you were still making fun of people for doin so.
3.You're definitely gay.
4.You're extremely dumb.
5.You're a Clipper fan.

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 02:58:36 AM »

Check And Mate! the end

5 fact you refuse to acknowledge:
1.I don't live off of anyones money.
2.I was sippin and blazin with my homies back when you were still making fun of people for doin so.
3.You're definitely gay.
4.You're extremely dumb.
5.You're a Clipper fan.
1 fact u refuse to acknowledge:
Ur bullshitting!
The end
All i say is facts, all u say is ur made up bullshit. u actually told everyone u work for ur daddy, dude, i bet ur girl can vouch all this, which is also pretty pathetic.
its pretty sad that u had to get way off the topic on discussion because u got sonned, and are still getting sonned, just jump off a bridge already. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 12:12:44 PM »
I told everyone this? When? And then you say I make up bullshit...LOL. Show me where I said that, lying homo. You never could...You've been saying the same old shit for the past two years. "Elior! HAHAHAH YOUR DAD GIVES YOU MONEY! WOW WOW ". What does that even have to do with you being a pathetic, shit-talking Clipper fan?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2007, 12:15:37 PM »
I don't see why the Players Association doesn't take such incidents to court. These fines the NBA issue are blatant violations of the 1st Amendment.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2007, 02:56:42 PM »
I don't see why the Players Association doesn't take such incidents to court. These fines the NBA issue are blatant violations of the 1st Amendment.

Well a McDonalds employee can't walk into his job on his day off and say FUCK THIS PLACE and expect to still be employed there the next day. Same thing applies here...minus the firing part.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$Eg2$

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
Dont trip Nik every1 sees when theres a topic about the Lakers E-Crazy always gotta throw his Hate filled opinion in the mix.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2007, 12:41:28 PM »
why does E-Crazy laugh so much? Every fuckin comment, there is a "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" wtf?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds