Author Topic: Looking for good Spanish West Coast rap...  (Read 276 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Looking for good Spanish West Coast rap...
« on: March 14, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »
And I'm NOT looking for cholo rappers. Strictly quality West Coast rap music with Spanish lyrics.
Can anyone put me up on game? I don't know anything about the Spanish West Coast rap scene. So it can be G-Funk or not...it doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's decent West Coast rap.

Thx in advance WCC 8)

d-nice

Re: Looking for good Spanish West Coast rap...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 08:28:22 AM »
And I'm NOT looking for cholo rappers. Strictly quality West Coast rap music with Spanish lyrics.
Can anyone put me up on game? I don't know anything about the Spanish West Coast rap scene. So it can be G-Funk or not...it doesn't matter much to me, as long as it's decent West Coast rap.

Thx in advance WCC 8)

You want rappers that rap all in Spanish or flip in some English from time to time?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 08:37:35 AM »
If possible, strictly Spanish. But if they switch from Spanish to English from time to time I don't have a problem with that...

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 08:50:37 AM »
If possible, strictly Spanish. But if they switch from Spanish to English from time to time I don't have a problem with that...

There is Kemo The Blaxican, he has some dope shit. Jehuniko is dope and Lady Binx as well. Ikuestion is cool to but he raps more English than J and Lady Binx.

http://www.myspace.com/jehuniko
http://www.myspace.com/ikuestion
http://www.myspace.com/ladybinx151

Here is audio for Ikuestion's latest album, Dangerous Spanglish.

http://ikuestion.com/media/music/

You can listen to the tracks on the page. Those are a couple of underground artists I bump. They are very political. Those 3 are in a group called Almas Intocables. Then the more mainstream artists like The Mexicanz and Omar Cruz and Psycho Realm.

Lunatic

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »

Thx in advance WCC 8)

I got you homie. a nice mix is the new album by "Yama" called "Amor". He raps in spanish, but the album was made in L.A.

Because of this, he got some dope appearances like Knoc-turn'al, Boo Yaa Tribe, Kurupt, Planet Asia, Tha Alkoholics etc.

Head over to http://www.sonicwaveintl.com/newmusic/ amd click on "upcoming feautres" on the left side of the screen, near the middle of the page

check out these 2 tracks

Booyeroz Tribe (Feat. Boo Yaa Tribe)
Warraz (De Rule) (Feat. Knoc-turn'al & Sandra Y)

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 10:56:26 AM »
^^^^Props to both of you. I'll definitely check out those artists...I'll let you know what I think about them during the weekend.
In the meantime...any more suggestions?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »

I got you homie. a nice mix is the new album by "Yama" called "Amor". He raps in spanish, but the album was made in L.A.

Because of this, he got some dope appearances like Knoc-turn'al, Boo Yaa Tribe, Kurupt, Planet Asia, Tha Alkoholics etc.

Head over to http://www.sonicwaveintl.com/newmusic/ amd click on "upcoming feautres" on the left side of the screen, near the middle of the page

check out these 2 tracks

Man, I would have never thought that he was known outside of Spain! Did "Amor" get released over there in LA? Funny shit.

^^^^Props to both of you. I'll definitely check out those artists...I'll let you know what I think about them during the weekend.

There's this recent mixtape by Latex Diamond & Sholo Truth called "Plan B". They're spanish too, Madrid based. Latex is the rapper and Sholo does talkbox and hooks. It's ok, not comparable to the real shit done over there, but very nice coming from Spain.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 02:08:41 PM »

check out these 2 tracks

Man, I would have never thought that he was known outside of Spain! Did "Amor" get released over there in LA? Funny shit.

There's this recent mixtape by Latex Diamond & Sholo Truth called "Plan B". They're spanish too, Madrid based. Latex is the rapper and Sholo does talkbox and hooks. It's ok, not comparable to the real shit done over there, but very nice coming from Spain.

i ain't from l.a., so i don't know. I am just a big Knoc-turn'al fan, so i peeped that song, which has a BUMPING beat. I don't understand to much of the lyrics (not spanish, but portuguese). Nah, thats all i got homie ;D

big up on the props :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 12:24:57 AM »

Can you upload that mixtape for me?
Keep the replies coming!

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 11:59:55 AM »

Can you upload that mixtape for me?
Keep the replies coming!

Here you go, mayne.

rapidshare.com/files/21196304/LATEX_DIAMOND_Y_SHOLO_TRUTH_-_Plan_B.rar.html

Sorry it's wma, it's still nice quality. Hope you like it.

LATEX DIAMOND & SHOLO TRUTH “PLAN B”

01 – YO VENGO DEL CENTRO
02 – CON UN BILLÓN DE €’s (con Yako Muñoz Y Kiba)
03 - PLAN B
04 - VIVIENDO EL MOMENTO
05 – CLUB NIGTH (con Trad Montana y Mitsuruggy)
06 - TENER Y NO TENER
07 - FLOTANDO (con High Gambino)
08 - MY GIRL
09 - PARAISO PROHIBIDO (con Sta.K.Sánchez)
10 - PODER
11 – SABES QUE TENGO RAZON
12 – AMOR SUPERFICIAL (con Yako Muñoz)
13 – DIA DE VERANO
14 - ALARMA
15 – UGLY SNIPPET COMING SOON

Clip to "Viviendo el momento":

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »
also check out Sinful, imo he's the sickest mexican rapper that's out right now. He hella rips it lyrically in spanish.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2007, 07:25:07 AM »
^^^^Thanks for the tip.
@ Da Illest: props for uploading that mixape!

rik

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2007, 09:39:46 AM »
also check out Sinful, imo he's the sickest mexican rapper that's out right now. He hella rips it lyrically in spanish.

Yeah, I've heard some of Sinful stuff, he's pretty sick.