Author Topic: Where is Knocturnal & Treacherous Records?  (Read 306 times)

Lunatic

Re: Where is Knocturnal & Treacherous Records?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2007, 08:29:07 AM »
Someone needs to find him and get him in a studio. I was bumping The Way I Am today and I need some new Knoc in the ride. I think I am going to see the sequel to Detox before a album comes out on Treacherous. Crook, Knoc, Syke, what's the hold up?

seriously. lock that dude up in the studio, and don't let him out!

It's sad really. Treacherous has such a dope ass roster, and there doing shit all. I've said it before, and i'll say it agian, Knoc/Syke/One-2 best chance at success isn't themselves, it's Crooked I. If Treacherous does indeed put out this B.O.S.S. album this year (as "rumoured") and he blows up, Treacherous will certainly begin putting out albums. Knoc's verse & hook on that new hood surgeon track is NUTS :o

crook is long gone from treacherous..

is he really? ???

yeah thats VERY old news

Crooked was never signed as artist on Treacherous, they have a very special deal. He might not fucc with Treacherous as in the begining but he still records some shit in their studios (he recorded we fly high freestyle there 1month ago), whatever happens and if crooks signs a new deal, Treacherous will def have a part in his album release if hes gonna use 30-50 album material songs recorded there in past 3years.

when his album comes out, won't treacherous have any part of it? anything about knoc-turn'al dog?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »

come on Nima!lol

we need a knoc interview. alot of people are talkin on here, like they got info, but ain't givin no source!

[/quote]

therealwest

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 11:59:37 AM »
Someone needs to find him and get him in a studio. I was bumping The Way I Am today and I need some new Knoc in the ride. I think I am going to see the sequel to Detox before a album comes out on Treacherous. Crook, Knoc, Syke, what's the hold up?

i guarentee you will see a album come out from treacherous this year and the micks tape is gonna be sick too..they just have everything under raps until the time is right...

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 12:02:21 PM »

i guarentee you will see a album come out from treacherous this year and the micks tape is gonna be sick too..they just have everything under raps until the time is right...

is knoc still signed homie?

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 12:08:31 PM »
OMG we need more info about this ! pls make an interview asap !
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
OMG we need more info about this ! pls make an interview asap !

check that nima. in 1 little thread about knoc & treacherous, we got at least 4 knoc interview requests
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 12:38:35 PM by Lunatic 63 »