Author Topic: New Dogg Pound Interview - They Talk Unreleased Tupac, Suge Knight Rapping?  (Read 839 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Oh man, do they have a forum too? Are we like the more mainstream/poppy version of them? Damn....-T

Yeah they got a forum. It's does not compare to this one IMO, but if you want to hear who whooped your favorite rappers ass, that is the site to go to. They are up to date with Spider Loc, Big Fase and a couple other rappers. This forum the members know they shit when it comes to music. Not to say you can't find useful info over there, but cats know they hip hop over here. You get some real good convo here.

Big Fase raps?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tha Psycho Hustla

lol id luv 2 hear it.

d-nice

Oh man, do they have a forum too? Are we like the more mainstream/poppy version of them? Damn....-T

Yeah they got a forum. It's does not compare to this one IMO, but if you want to hear who whooped your favorite rappers ass, that is the site to go to. They are up to date with Spider Loc, Big Fase and a couple other rappers. This forum the members know they shit when it comes to music. Not to say you can't find useful info over there, but cats know they hip hop over here. You get some real good convo here.

Big Fase raps?

-T

So he says. I don't know if he just said that to further discredit Game. But Yeah WCRydaz is cool in my book. I check out everyones site. But IMO this site is the best.

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
nice interview but im looking forward to dubcnn hopefully having a real in depth interview with them.

Yeah i wonder why Kurupt speaks to dubcnn so much less than Daz

-T

well i remember during the time of the feud, kurupt was fuckin with styles and wcrydaz heavy. They had tonnes of his diss tracks/videos dissing daz on their page. So perhaps he prefers dealing with styles, although i dont think he speaks to dubcnn any less, i think its more that daz just talks TOO MUCH  ;D

so are there Kurupt interviews at that site that this one doesn't have? for that matter is there STUFF that site has that this one doesn't?
I'm assuming styles runs wcrydaz? I thought all these sites were linked/pretty much the same...
-T

Well styles got a lot of video footage with the help of cinethieves or whatever their names are, if u search youtube u can find it

theres 1 long as roscoe freestyle dissin snoop and daz
theres 1 video of kurupt and ya in the studio high and drunk just talkin shit bout daz
they got footage of jayo recordin a diss to daz in the studio

wcrydaz was a cool website...i think styles did a great job there

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
nice interview but im looking forward to dubcnn hopefully having a real in depth interview with them.

-T

well i remember during the time of the feud, kurupt was fuckin with styles and wcrydaz heavy. They had tonnes of his diss tracks/videos dissing daz on their page. So perhaps he prefers dealing with styles, although i dont think he speaks to dubcnn any less, i think its more that daz just talks TOO MUCH  ;D

so are there Kurupt interviews at that site that this one doesn't have? for that matter is there STUFF that site has that this one doesn't?
I'm assuming styles runs wcrydaz? I thought all these sites were linked/pretty much the same...
-T

Well styles got a lot of video footage with the help of cinethieves or whatever their names are, if u search youtube u can find it

theres 1 video of kurupt and ya in the studio high and drunk just talkin shit bout daz

but he left cause of the raptalk stuff?

damn, I remember roscoe in an interview saying he wouldn't diss daz/dpg. that's crazy. i should check that out.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

-T

-T

damn, I remember roscoe in an interview saying he wouldn't diss daz/dpg. that's crazy. i should check that out.

-T

Nah, he had been doing freelance for a little bit, just posting his articles and interviews on WorldWideConnected, Dubcnn and RapTalk. In the end he decided to go to RapTalk. I think once Snoop and the rest of DPG started dissing Kurupt, Roscoe stepped up to the plate and spoke his piece about it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

-T

-T

Nah, he had been doing freelance for a little bit, just posting his articles and interviews on WorldWideConnected, Dubcnn and RapTalk. In the end he decided to go to RapTalk. I think once Snoop and the rest of DPG started dissing Kurupt, Roscoe stepped up to the plate and spoke his piece about it.
word, makes me think of that song with kurupt and scodie-'i got you' that shit is dope. james gang. makes me wanna kick someone's ass for my little brother.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

-T

-T

-T

word, makes me think of that song with kurupt and scodie-'i got you' that shit is dope. james gang. makes me wanna kick someone's ass for my little brother.

-T

Styles is one of the few people I know of that was able to do a interview in Death Row Headquarters with Kurupt.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

-T

-T

-T

-T

Styles is one of the few people I know of that was able to do a interview in Death Row Headquarters with Kurupt.

that sounds fuckin' crazy, is the interview still up? gonna haveta check that.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

-T

-T

-T

I doubt that it is, it might be though. I liked his interview with Bishop Lamont and Glasses Malone in the middle of Compton of Brazil and Wilmington

-T

that sounds fuckin' crazy, is the interview still up? gonna haveta check that.

-T