Author Topic: "I'll Bury Ya" - Tha Dogg Pound - Off "Dogg Chit" - GANGSTA!!!  (Read 775 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Screw Head Lifestylez
Re: "I'll Bury Ya" - Tha Dogg Pound - Off "Dogg Chit" - GANGSTA!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 04:13:24 PM »
haha nah, dallas texas (remember that time I defended the d.o.c as a southern artist? :p) i've heard a lot of it, but i've never listened to it all the way through front to back, DJ Screw has it all screwed and chopped so i'll check that out, then check the original. in that sequence yes, because i am a crazy screwhead.

that was a dope post. how can you know so much about doc/dre and not have heard the chronic? yo, could you hook up that chopped/screwed the chronic? the only chopped screwed song I ever liked was Six-two's 'weed and snortin' produced by dre.

well let us know if you need the tracks to the chronic.

-T

haha yeah i go halfassed on things, im going to make a giant dj screw topic about some of his best screwed westcoast shit, uploading it so stay tuned.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
I still like Kurupt alot. He's not a great emcee any more, but his flow and voice are still one of a kind.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2007, 04:18:06 PM »
haha nah, dallas texas (remember that time I defended the d.o.c as a southern artist? :p) i've heard a lot of it, but i've never listened to it all the way through front to back, DJ Screw has it all screwed and chopped so i'll check that out, then check the original. in that sequence yes, because i am a crazy screwhead.

that was a dope post. how can you know so much about doc/dre and not have heard the chronic? yo, could you hook up that chopped/screwed the chronic? the only chopped screwed song I ever liked was Six-two's 'weed and snortin' produced by dre.

well let us know if you need the tracks to the chronic.

-T

haha yeah i go halfassed on things, im going to make a giant dj screw topic about some of his best screwed westcoast shit, uploading it so stay tuned.

geeah

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram