Author Topic: For Everyone Who Misses Micheal Jordan, This Will Inspire You....  (Read 1077 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: For Everyone Who Misses Micheal Jordan, This Will Inspire You....
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2007, 04:41:55 PM »
Kobe is skill-wise better than MJ, and has a great chance to go down in the books as THE greatest once he retires.

Real talk. In terms of accomplishments, obviously MJ is better...right now. Let Kobe finish his career then let's have that discussion.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2007, 04:52:57 PM »
So far in his career Kobe>MJ. But Jordan entered his prime in his 30's. :whistle:

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2007, 07:22:56 PM »
In the 90's, everybody...coaches, gm's, media, fans...they all said and agreed Jordan was the best.

Now, some people say Kobe...some people say D-Wade...some people say Dirk...the list goes on and on. 

When Jordan was playing, there was nobody else. 

Pull your head out numnuts.
NIK - World's worst moderator.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »
Let Kobe finish his career then let's have that discussion.

Exactly. Until then, MJ > Kobe.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2007, 07:35:31 PM »
Now, some people say Kobe...some people say D-Wade...some people say Dirk...the list goes on and on. 

LOL. Get help. You don't watch basketball...MJ won every MVP in the 90s, huh?

Whoever questions that Kobe is the best player in the world is as insane as you.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 10:39:41 AM »
This is a stupid discussion until Kobe's career is done.  He's still got a long way to go before he's seeing Jordan.  Plus Jordan walked away in his ABSOLUTE PRIME when he retired his first time.  The Bulls would have won the championship those years and Jordan prolly would have racked up 2 more league MVPs and 2 more championship MVP's.

LOL. Get help. You don't watch basketball...MJ won every MVP in the 90s, huh?

Whoever questions that Kobe is the best player in the world is as insane as you.

LOL, you know why nobody can take you serious?  Because in one thread you'll say that MVP voting is strictly a popularity contest amongst the media, and the next thread you try to validate your arguement saying that if Jordan was the best, why didn't he win every MVP in the 90's.  You're a joke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 11:03:01 AM »
^^Yea, that's why I'M the joke, despite the fact that YOU haven't ever proven your basketball knowledge in this section, yet you keep babbling on like you know something. The MVP IS a popularity contest. That doesn't change the fact that dude said, "In the 90's, everybody...coaches, gm's, media, fans...they all said and agreed Jordan was the best", moron. Please pay attention if you're gunna try to act smart, cuz sometimes you can end up looking even dumber by doing so. And your "what ifs" don't mean shit...The MAGIC (<LOL) eliminated MJ in the playoffs the year he returned.

MJ took 49 shots to score 64. Kobe took 46 shots to score 81...Of course that doesn't translate into Kobe being the better overall player, but can anyone truly deny that he's more skilled and that he's right on track to takin' over that GOAT spot?

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 11:15:15 AM »
Kobe Bryant on fire >>>>> Michael Jordan on fire... once again I don't want to argue over this but let's be honest... yep MJ had better shots selection but you have to ask yourselves why ... MJ had much help  , he had high IQ and talented role players around him who knew when and at what spot give him the ball.. even if Luke and Lamar make things easier for Kobe, you can't deny Kobe makes incredible shots on a regular basis.. Jordan too but in no way he could hit these crazy 3s as Kobe does... of course now MJ has achieved more than Kobe and it will be tough for Kobe to do the same but you can't deny Kobe offensive game is better than MJ one

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 12:30:11 PM »
Kobe Bryant on fire >>>>> Michael Jordan on fire... once again I don't want to argue over this but let's be honest... yep MJ had better shots selection but you have to ask yourselves why ... MJ had much help  , he had high IQ and talented role players around him who knew when and at what spot give him the ball.. even if Luke and Lamar make things easier for Kobe, you can't deny Kobe makes incredible shots on a regular basis.. Jordan too but in no way he could hit these crazy 3s as Kobe does... of course now MJ has achieved more than Kobe and it will be tough for Kobe to do the same but you can't deny Kobe offensive game is better than MJ one
if you are talkin about scoring then possibly... but MJ on fire is nothing to be joking about . . he will tear you up in any which way he can... not saying kobe cant.. because ive seen him do it... but i would not say it like you did as a matter of fact i would put jordan as being greater than kobe when he is on fire... just based on the experience and he has done it time and time again in the cluth and when it really counted... playoffs finals etc.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 01:21:11 PM »
as a matter of fact i would put jordan as being greater than kobe when he is on fire...

That's absurd...Kobe can score in more ways than Jordan. He has much better range and a more consistant jump shot... Jordan couldn't reach 70, let alone 81 when he was at his hottest. Jordan was amazing, but Kobe is a man possessed when he's on fire...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 01:29:36 PM »
as a matter of fact i would put jordan as being greater than kobe when he is on fire...

That's absurd...Kobe can score in more ways than Jordan. He has much better range and a more consistant jump shot... Jordan couldn't reach 70, let alone 81 when he was at his hottest. Jordan was amazing, but Kobe is a man possessed when he's on fire...
for sure thats why i stated at first that if it was just scoring then yeah... but jordan would tear you up if he couldnt by scoring on  you by playing crazy D or by passing the ball or any other way... again not saying kobe cant... just seen jordan do it more times than kobe and when it was needed in big games in the clutch...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 01:38:50 PM »

Kobe and Lebron are nothing compared to this.  Jordan was the smartest, most intense, most athletic, and best ever player in sports basketball history!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »

for sure thats why i stated at first that if it was just scoring then yeah... but jordan would tear you up if he couldnt by scoring on  you by playing crazy D or by passing the ball or any other way... again not saying kobe cant... just seen jordan do it more times than kobe and when it was needed in big games in the clutch...

Well, of course Jordan did it more, look at how many more years he's had on Kobe as of now...Through the age of 28, Kobe has done it more efficiently though.

$Eg2$

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
Mj was great no doubt but I see Kobe taking over the thrown by the time his career is over. And Mj also had the D-Wade factor everyone loved him and he could do no wrong Mj got the love from the league as D-Wade gets nowadays . 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 04:29:59 PM »
^^Yea, that's why I'M the joke, despite the fact that YOU haven't ever proven your basketball knowledge in this section, yet you keep babbling on like you know something. The MVP IS a popularity contest. That doesn't change the fact that dude said, "In the 90's, everybody...coaches, gm's, media, fans...they all said and agreed Jordan was the best", moron. Please pay attention if you're gunna try to act smart, cuz sometimes you can end up looking even dumber by doing so. And your "what ifs" don't mean shit...The MAGIC (<LOL) eliminated MJ in the playoffs the year he returned.

MJ took 49 shots to score 64. Kobe took 46 shots to score 81...Of course that doesn't translate into Kobe being the better overall player, but can anyone truly deny that he's more skilled and that he's right on track to takin' over that GOAT spot?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a joke.  You contradict yourself all the time.  When you cite ESPN, it's valid.  When somebody else does, they're idiots because they believe BSPN.  Then you say the MVP is a nothing but a popularity contest and totally disregard it when somebody mentions Kobe's MVP's (oops he has none), but then you argue w/ another dude saying Jordan couldn't have been the best because he didn't win the MVP all thru the 90's.  You're a fuckin clown.

And it doesn't take an obsessed basketball stan to see your contradictions.  Just anybody with half a brain.