Author Topic: Holy Shit...  (Read 122 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Holy Shit...
« on: March 16, 2007, 11:59:36 PM »
I just took 2 Nyquil and washed it down with a Sobe energy drink. Now I feel all dizzy. :-\ I've tried everything else to get rid of this cold I've had since tuesday. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I need to get better for my birthday on sunday.

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Holy Shit...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 12:21:21 AM »
why the energy drink that makes no sense you should have taken it with some hot tea and jumped in bed homie now your body is going through some crazy ass chemical reactions.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 12:30:42 AM »
I've tried that. Eating chicken noodle soup, drinking plenty of water, and taking my vitamins. All of that. I figure if I do something crazy, it just might work. But I'm getting really tired now so I'm gonna hit the hay pretty soon.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 01:10:27 AM »
I've tried that. Eating chicken noodle soup, drinking plenty of water, and taking my vitamins. All of that. I figure if I do something crazy, it just might work. But I'm getting really tired now so I'm gonna hit the hay pretty soon.

and youll be up in 30 after that energy kicks in.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »

lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 08:46:28 AM »

lol
LMFAO

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 04:45:17 PM »
I got a good night sleep. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out. But since I had to work today, I feel like complete shit again. I am so very glad I have sunday, monday and tuesday off.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 05:19:01 PM »
You gonna spend your bday in intensive care unit lol