Author Topic: T.I. Taking On T.I.P. With Help From Em  (Read 572 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: T.I. Taking On T.I.P. With Help From Em
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 01:20:04 PM »
Whats the deal with T.I ? i dont see nothing n that guy

Bishop Lamont

• Lil Geezy
  • Just Waitin
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
Lookin foward to it, TI has dropped 3 straight nice albums IMO. This one shouldnt be different plus I like the concept. I think what seperates TI from other southern mc's is his flow is unreal, he can switch it up to whatever and still kill a track, that was shown on King. He also picks out fantastic production and is strong with his ability to make songs hot.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 02:27:31 PM »
Lookin foward to it, TI has dropped 3 straight nice albums IMO. This one shouldnt be different plus I like the concept. I think what seperates TI from other southern mc's is his flow is unreal, he can switch it up to whatever and still kill a track, that was shown on King. He also picks out fantastic production and is strong with his ability to make songs hot.

Hm, I've been less impressed with his flow than his lyrics which is one of the only thing that sticks to me about him. I don't like all the vocal layers he records, and like I said if not for his lyrics(which are dope) then he would sound like a somewhat generic Southern rapper to me. That's cool though.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 02:54:15 PM »

Hm, I've been less impressed with his flow than his lyrics which is one of the only thing that sticks to me about him. I don't like all the vocal layers he records, and like I said if not for his lyrics(which are dope) then he would sound like a somewhat generic Southern rapper to me. That's cool though.

-T

his flow is dope man. His lyrics were a bit lacking on KING besides a few tracks here & there
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »

-T

his flow is dope man. His lyrics were a bit lacking on KING besides a few tracks here & there

there's nothing wrong with it to me, i just noticed that it doesn't jump out at me. unless I'm actively listening to his lyrics, i personally, don't get alot of enjoyment from his rapping. but I have not heard it all, though I've heard a smattering of each album.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 03:06:14 PM »

-T

there's nothing wrong with it to me, i just noticed that it doesn't jump out at me. unless I'm actively listening to his lyrics, i personally, don't get alot of enjoyment from his rapping. but I have not heard it all, though I've heard a smattering of each album.

-T

true. I think the general consensus to most ppl is his flow is nuts. Yea, his lyrics get over-looked too much. you gotta check out ALL of trap muzik 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »

-T

-T

true. I think the general consensus to most ppl is his flow is nuts. Yea, his lyrics get over-looked too much. you gotta check out ALL of trap muzik 8)

I'll be honest witchu mayne. I'm one of those people that can't help but associate certain music with certain people that become important in my life. For example, I can't listen to Incubus anymore cause of an ex girl...just can't do it. at least for a while.

anyway, another ex of mine looves t.i. and was trying to tell me the other day that Dogg Pound isn't dancable I was like 'wtf?' and this bitch bugs the hell outta me most of the time(though she is the homegirl and I got love for her, she drove my drunk ass home on st.patrick's day, was hilarious). I ain't saying I'll never give it a shot....but given that I don't even own any 2pac anymore...it's at the bottom of my priorities BUT you will be the first cat I get at when I finally do give his shit a chance. Unless you wanna make me a mix/HU something in the HU spot.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 03:17:16 PM »

-T

-T

I'll be honest witchu mayne. I'm one of those people that can't help but associate certain music with certain people that become important in my life. For example, I can't listen to Incubus anymore cause of an ex girl...just can't do it. at least for a while.

anyway, another ex of mine looves t.i. and was trying to tell me the other day that Dogg Pound isn't dancable I was like 'wtf?' and this bitch bugs the hell outta me most of the time(though she is the homegirl and I got love for her, she drove my drunk ass home on st.patrick's day, was hilarious). I ain't saying I'll never give it a shot....but given that I don't even own any 2pac anymore...it's at the bottom of my priorities BUT you will be the first cat I get at when I finally do give his shit a chance. Unless you wanna make me a mix/HU something in the HU spot.

-T

it's all good man. the music is worthless if it ain't got some meaning 2 you. 2 me, T.I.'s music means alot to me. It might sound dumb, but he done been 1 of my fav. 4 a long time now (b4 he got all the commercial love like he do now) and ppl use 2 laugh at me like "T.I," plz, that n*gga get no love" and i'd be like "iight y'all see 1 day". And now that, that day has come, im'a milk the shit out it. it's cool that it's at the bottom of ya list. I recommend 1st off his Trap Muzik LP.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
yeah, i ain't hating on dude. just saying I got alooooot of stuff to check out. specially considering how long I been gone. but if i come across the album cheap, a link etc. I'll give it some love.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »
yeah, i ain't hating on dude. just saying I got alooooot of stuff to check out. specially considering how long I been gone. but if i come across the album cheap, a link etc. I'll give it some love.

-T

let me know when you need a link 8)

no rush homie

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 03:29:40 PM »

-T

no rush homie

+1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »

-T

no rush homie

+1

-T

right back at cha. damn homie, your karma been gooin up. i been doin what i can :D

TRG

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 05:01:55 PM »
should be intersting to hear what T.I. an Em sound like together on a track.. its good that Em is branching out a little more rather than stayin with the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit camps

Pizzle

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
that should be fire he would sound dope with 50 too

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »
should be intersting to hear what T.I. an Em sound like together on a track.. its good that Em is branching out a little more rather than stayin with the Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit camps

just 30 more posts man

-T

westcoastavengers.com