Author Topic: Prediction For Young Buck's Sales  (Read 616 times)

Matty

Re: Prediction For Young Buck's Sales
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 07:38:04 PM »
i personally think bucks sales are gonna suffer not because of the quality of the album or anything but main reason being no buzz...no big single...nobody overseas is hearing it....that get buck track is weak as hell for a lead single...imitation timbo beat that doesn't knock....buck caught a lot of popularity on his first lp cause g-unit were dropping big tracks with a lot of radio/club play back then and when shorty wanna ride came out it was getting a lot of spins too...

if you drop a banger/catchy track that really catches the mainstream popularity then that is what will drive sales...thats why g-unit were selling more records before...they just aint dropping good enough singles any more....nobody is feeling the music as much, proving they cant sell records on name alone. 50 will come with the correct street single/single to build up buzz and sell his own record multiple plat cause he aint stupid and knows how important single selection is. buck got a lot of good material for his album but its wasted cause it aint gonna reach a very wide audience, like the busta album...

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
fuck it, when does an album flop? what is the definition of a flop?

there used to be a time when albums were judged on quality, lol, nowadays its like, oh you sold 140k, dude your album sucks.

whatever lil bitches, why is rotten apple a bad album? i hear everyone saying its bad this its bad that, nobody ever names a reason, yall just follow the masses like some blind sheep.

i like rotten apple, and i dont care if it sold 1 copy or if it went diamond, i judge by the music.  8)

Lol wow. Okay fuck the sales - let's judge "Rotten Apple" based strictly on the quality of the music.

Besides "Survival" it was a piece of crap...A PIECE OF CRAP!

Jeez it would be wonderful if your opinion was the definitve one on what albums are good or not, wouldn't it. We are in the real world and your not. "Rotten Apple" was a good album, it may not appeal to alot of Westcoast heads but damn near EVERYONE out here where I'm at was feeling it when it came out, and it still gets bumped in cars passing by from time to time. It wasn't nearly as good as HFM but you saying Rotten Apple was complete crap shows your true colors as a hater.

It's ok, I know you bump G-Unit faithfully, but on the low though, right?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:15:07 PM by floatin_above_everything »

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 08:03:35 PM »
i personally think bucks sales are gonna suffer not because of the quality of the album or anything but main reason being no buzz...no big single...nobody overseas is hearing it....that get buck track is weak as hell for a lead single...imitation timbo beat that doesn't knock....buck caught a lot of popularity on his first lp cause g-unit were dropping big tracks with a lot of radio/club play back then and when shorty wanna ride came out it was getting a lot of spins too...

if you drop a banger/catchy track that really catches the mainstream popularity then that is what will drive sales...thats why g-unit were selling more records before...they just aint dropping good enough singles any more....nobody is feeling the music as much, proving they cant sell records on name alone. 50 will come with the correct street single/single to build up buzz and sell his own record multiple plat cause he aint stupid and knows how important single selection is. buck got a lot of good material for his album but its wasted cause it aint gonna reach a very wide audience, like the busta album...

overseas may be a problem, correct. I also agree that get buck is weak. That beat don't knock at all man. I thought Banks' Hands Up was gonna be HUGE, shocked when the album flopped. Lets not forget Buck is from the south, and the south supports its artists like no other region
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 09:46:24 PM »

there used to be a time when albums were judged on quality, lol, nowadays its like, oh you sold 140k, dude your album sucks.

whatever lil bitches, why is rotten apple a bad album? i hear everyone saying its bad this its bad that, nobody ever names a reason, yall just follow the masses like some blind sheep.

i like rotten apple, and i dont care if it sold 1 copy or if it went diamond, i judge by the music.  8)

Lol wow. Okay fuck the sales - let's judge "Rotten Apple" based strictly on the quality of the music.

Jeez it would be wonderful if your opinion was the definitve one on what albums are good or not, wouldn't it. We are in the real world and your not. "Rotten Apple" was a good album, it may not appeal to alot of Westcoast heads but damn near EVERYONE out here where I'm at was feeling it when it came out, and it still gets bumped in cars passing by from time to time. It wasn't nearly as good as HFM but you saying Rotten Apple was complete crap shows your true colors as a hater.

Lol that was cute.

Yes I am a hater...I hate bad music. I hate rappers who release trashy material to their fans for a quick dollar. And I hate rappers who don't learn from the mistakes of their previous album. Like I said, "Survival" was a good song, but other than that, the album was HFM leftovers.

And no I don't "bump G-Unit faithfully, but on the low". If I listen to someone then I listen to them. I say it all the time that 50 is one of my favorite rappers. I'm one of the few people on this forum who likes Spider Loc. And I never had a problem with Buck (although I'm tired of his same old "I'm from the streets - I'll kill ya" material).

:nahnah2:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 09:50:07 PM »

Lol that was cute.

Yes I am a hater...I hate bad music. I hate rappers who release trashy material to their fans for a quick dollar. And I hate rappers who don't learn from the mistakes of their previous album. Like I said, "Survival" was a good song, but other than that, the album was HFM leftovers.

And no I don't "bump G-Unit faithfully, but on the low". If I listen to someone then I listen to them. I say it all the time that 50 is one of my favorite rappers. I'm one of the few people on this forum who likes Spider Loc. And I never had a problem with Buck (although I'm tired of his same old "I'm from the streets - I'll kill ya" material).

:nahnah2:

Well all I'm saying is that Banks isn't the best album, but it's not an absolute piece of crap. Get Clapped, You Know The Deal, Cake ( 50 kills that too ), all certified bangers.

XaNdEr

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 12:43:18 AM »
lol at that dude (i dont even know his name lol) who said he bumps spider loc and says rotten apple is garbage...

you just exposed yourself pussy  ;D