Author Topic: **FiRE**| 03-19-07 Joe Buddens FREESTYLE! ON GREEN LANTERN AUDIO!!  (Read 340 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **FiRE**| 03-19-07 Joe Buddens FREESTYLE! ON GREEN LANTERN AUDIO!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 06:03:28 AM »
Anyone know the original song with this beat...?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 06:29:15 AM »
I would actually like to see Budden go bar 4 bar with Weezy. Would be very entertaining.

The Maestro

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
Shot @ Papoose:

"I' ve never been this nigga to put out 20 tapes with just 4 good bars"

he talks bout that shit in the interview, says the same thing bout lil wayne.

He was so on point with that.  These guys are kinda inconsistant because they put out SO MUCH music, their brain can't think of enough KILLER shit _all the time_.   He speaks the truth, and he's not hating..

He ain't even on a level to criticize Pap cuz homie is doing the same thang. If you look at the front of this board, check all the shit Budden's puttin' out. Plus why in the hell would Joe compare Pap to Wayne. Good God. And he shouldn't talk anyways after he done backed out from Pap. :grumpy:

Dubcc should get an interview with Buddens.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 12:06:35 AM »
Shot @ Papoose:

"I' ve never been this nigga to put out 20 tapes with just 4 good bars"

he talks bout that shit in the interview, says the same thing bout lil wayne.

He was so on point with that.  These guys are kinda inconsistant because they put out SO MUCH music, their brain can't think of enough KILLER shit _all the time_.   He speaks the truth, and he's not hating..

He ain't even on a level to criticize Pap cuz homie is doing the same thang. If you look at the front of this board, check all the shit Budden's puttin' out. Plus why in the hell would Joe compare Pap to Wayne. Good God. And he shouldn't talk anyways after he done backed out from Pap. :grumpy:

Dubcc should get an interview with Buddens.

Dude that Pap vid is SO OLD.  Wtf u gonna stop in the middle of ur show to battle someone u NEVER heard of before?  Fuck that.  U think Eminem battles every dude in the crowd with a posse hyping some no-namer up?? No.  Of course he is known now, but back then he was just another face in the crowd.

Buddens is the king of the internet, and he appreciates that shit and his fans, by dropping tracks to us.  You don't see Dre leaking left-overs on DubCC do you?  That's why Budden > *

He is comparing Pap to Weezy cuz they are both grinding right now putting out a TON of songs..

END.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 05:53:12 AM »
Anyone know the original song with this beat...?

Nevermind... found it... just further proves how badly Buddens ripped this shit.

Rich Boy - Boy Looka Here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6yrwez
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker