Author Topic: New MJ Track  (Read 149 times)

stu-22

• 'G'
  • "Music and herb go together" Bob Marley
New MJ Track
« on: October 08, 2001, 09:33:42 AM »
I just got the new MJ track featuring Biggie called Unbreakable.
If anyone wants it ive put it up on a fileserve on efnet at channel #stu-22 so come a check it out if u aint heard it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

"Laws that threaten do not persuade" Seneca

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New MJ Track
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2001, 09:44:08 AM »
this song is not new, it was features onm MJ's last album
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

stu-22

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2001, 09:47:58 AM »
No this track is from his comming album 'Invincible'.
"I saw a thing in a magazine the other day, 'All drugs are bad. Librium's good, Valium's good. But cannabis, ooooh!' I hate that unreasoned attitude." Paul McCartney

"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation & makes crimes out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which government is founded." Abraham Lincoln

"There is no greater tyranny, than that which is perpetrated under the shield of law & in the name of justice" Montesquieu

stu-22

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2001, 09:49:42 AM »
Michael Jackson - Invincible  (Oct. 30th Release)

1. Invincible
------------------------------
2. Unbreakable ft. Biggie
-------------------------------
3. Heartbreaker
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. 2000 Watts
9. Speechless
10. Cry
11. Shout
12. The Lost Children
13. Don't Walk Away
14. Privacy
15. Threatens

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2001, 10:08:51 AM »
Unbreakable aka This Time Around feat. biggie...

this song is from the album History
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2001, 10:14:03 AM »
Yeah, Biggie Was On History, On "This Time Around", Unbreakable Hasn't Leaked Yet.

Yet Another Example Of MJ's Shit Being So Revolutionary it Sounds Brand New 7 Years After Being Released.

stu-22

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2001, 10:41:18 AM »
Yeah ive just given it another listen and it does say 'this time around' alot in the song so im sure your right, (im not a big MJ fan so i havnt heard his History album), so sorry.
This was released by cms yesterday under the name unbreakable and in the .nfo file it says 'New Promo MJ Single With B.I.G. from his upcomming album' so i blame them for my mistake here.
Looks like cms arent big MJ fans either since they didn't even know this track was from his last album lol!!
Sorry if i got anyones hopes up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2001, 10:44:12 AM »
No Big Deal Loc, I Appreciate The Effort, I Wish It Was Real.  Tight Trac Though, Right? I Really Like It, Most Peeps Haven't Heard It, Mike Cusses In It And Everything.

Biggie Ends His Verse:

"Indo Smoke Got Me Chokin'
I"m Hopin'
a Fool come Slippin',
So I Can Blow Him Open
This Time Around, I Changed UP My Flow
Got Rid Of The Rocks Got Pitts By Tha Door
Stay Away From Strangas So I Won't Slack,
And I Know My Nigga Mike Like Dat, BABBYYY!"