Author Topic: Eminem needs to stop producing...  (Read 411 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Eminem needs to stop producing...
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 06:06:34 AM »
Well if you haven't heard any recent production he's deversified quite a bit but still has his own sound. There was about a 3-4 year span where I wasn't fuckin' with Em's production, but like I said in an earlier post, The Re-Up sounded unbelievable.

And I'm not gonna disagree with you on how damn bad that Pac album was.

yeah i'll admit man, i haven't really listened to re-up yet. the main reason i started this thread is because of his production on young bucks new album. i heard the track and i was just like shit, does this dude ever stop lol. it sounded like the exact same shit i heard years ago. i'll definitely have to check re-up and see what's good.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 08:30:34 AM »
I don't really have a problem with Em's beats, even though they do get a little repetitive at times. He gave Obie a few bangers on his last album and his work on the Re-Up was alright. Every now and then he drops a dope beat or two.

He's just gotta keep reinventing his style, which I think he has recently. He's using a few different sounds, which is important for any producer. That's one of the things that separates a beat maker from a real producer, imo.

everlast1986

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 08:40:46 AM »
what about the work he did on Obies second album i think the production he did on that is pretty good

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
he's ok i guess but not that good,You Dont Know is pretty good though

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
what about the work he did on Obies second album i think the production he did on that is pretty good
I wouldn't even say they were great beats, some very good, but 2nd Rds. On Me was the first time we got to hear Em use a variety of different sounds.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 06:15:56 AM »
I agree with the thread starter..

I don't get how anyone can say that "You Dont Know" is dope though