Author Topic: What's the point?  (Read 507 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: What's the point?
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2007, 07:53:26 PM »
Cursing and such are actually vital to your heart. You'll live longer if you find an outlet for your negative emotions, and hating on a forum does just that.

It's probably hypocritical for anyone to claim they don't hate, and therefore I won't say I'm not guilty. I guess it all comes from a mutual lack of respect for one another, and that's exactly the reason why I find it so extremely hypocritical for you to come with this thread.

it´s hard to judge someone´s character from their posts on a forum.

I strongly disagree with that though. The whole approach of people's posts actually tells you a whole lot about who they really are. Perhaps just reading their posts might be more informative than a 30 minute real life chat with any random member. There's so much to read between the lines.

There's a huge difference between hating something and being a hater. Cursing is vital to your heart? LOL. Yea, just about as much as brainwashing children is a good thing... :laugh:

Research done by the American Journal of Epidemiology obviously proves: cursing is vital to your immune system, heart and brain. The hormone cortisol causes this. When anger piles up, the concentration of this hormone in your blood becomes too high. In the long term, this is hazardous to your immune system, heart and brain. You need an outlet to get rid of the anger, to lower the concentration of cortisol in your blood.

See, that's what I dislike about you. You randomly make assumptions about what you know, but you refuse to ever look further than that. In this case we're talking about some clear evidence provided by scientific research. You automatically dismissed it. In the thread about brainwashing, I provided you with a completely rational yet immoral point of view. It was a mere consideration, rather than my personal point of view. You chose to disrespect it without even considering the logic.

It's not that I don't consider what you're saying, that's YOU making assumptions. I get what you're saying, I just completely disagree bro. Cursing is not vital to your immune system IMO. I mean, it's not bad to curse here and there, but it doesn't make you "healthier", LOL. If we learned how to control our anger, we wouldn't need to curse in the first place...

That's a good point actually. However I've had reason, because you never simply disagree - you ridiculed the entire point without ever bringing up reasoning. Now you may just as well dismiss the effects of cursing to your immune system, as well as anyone might dismiss the dangers of watching tv for example, or anything at that. I'll never look at anyone strangely because of that, because it's hard to recognise such odd claims, even when scientific research provides prove.
As for anger management, you surely must be right about that, I can't disagree. But once the anger's there, you'd better release it through cursing. That's all the research's telling you. Curse when you feel the urge.

I'm not really even talking about cursing, just about being a negative person in general...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 08:20:04 PM »
I'm one of the most negative persons I ever talked to, yet even I don't get flattered about dissing someone who is already dissed by numerous people on the net or whatever.

Taking that "why you hate on nik" topic aside.. why am I being negative.. well, my life just made me this way. Not that I hate it, so don't clown me on taking medics or anything.. I just sort of found out, that life is life no matter what you do or where you go.. I'm not trying to be deep or anything, but certain things never worked out for me, and it's definitely not my fault in the "classic fault of way"... at the end of the day, you just gotta deal with your own circumstances I think, and not complain too much about it, because that won't do much for you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2007, 01:47:40 PM »
I'm one of the most negative persons I ever talked to

LOL
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker