Author Topic: KOBE'S 4TH STRAIGHT GAME WITH 50 OR MORE! ONLY WILT HAS ACCOMPLISHED THIS FEAT!!  (Read 1148 times)

"THE" MoSav

Kobe IS the Wilt Chamberlain and Elgin Baylor of our generation. Jordan who?  ;D

LOL@ jordan who

The Best of 3 Worlds

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For real.

GangstaBoogy

Yeah I don't see Kobe breaking that record. If Malone couldn't break it I don't see anyone breaking it.

Kobe is a better scorer than Malone...

No doubt about that. But to reach that amount of points you have to play a lot of season and put up big numbers every season. Kobe's biggest cure is the fact that he came into the league as a bench player and only averaging 7-15 points in his first few seasons. Malone came into the league putting up big numbers and he played like 52 seasons.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yeah I don't see Kobe breaking that record. If Malone couldn't break it I don't see anyone breaking it.

Kobe is a better scorer than Malone...

No doubt about that. But to reach that amount of points you have to play a lot of season and put up big numbers every season. Kobe's biggest cure is the fact that he came into the league as a bench player and only averaging 7-15 points in his first few seasons. Malone came into the league putting up big numbers and he played like 52 seasons.

Kobe has a good 7-11 seasons left in him. That's enough for him to break it... 8)

$Eg2$

wow... he even managed to pass the ball once... props.... :/

Wow...I'm pretty sure you've watched an actual NBA game in the last 10 years up in Sweden or wherever the fuck you live...Kobe gives his teammates GREAT opportunities to score. If you actually watched the games you'd know this. He's shooting at an extremely high percentage, and winning games. Only a hater would talk shit. Kobe's passings skills > Jordan's passing skills...PeACe

My boy NIK dropin Knowledge on em LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe IS the Wilt Chamberlain and Elgin Baylor of our generation. Jordan who?  ;D

LOL@ jordan who

http://195.56.77.208/player/?id=JOR-MIC-77&year=2006&team=1124

He's mediocre.
LOL

anyways, you can't count playoff games, cause certain people have a lot more than others throughout their career
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Wow...I'm pretty sure you've watched an actual NBA game in the last 10 years up in Sweden or wherever the fuck you live...Kobe gives his teammates GREAT opportunities to score. If you actually watched the games you'd know this. He's shooting at an extremely high percentage, and winning games. Only a hater would talk shit. Kobe's passings skills > Jordan's passing skills...PeACe

yea... i guess ya boy slapped me with a basketball book, know i surely know what's up.

imo the only was somebody can score 50+ on a regular basis is if;

1: the rest of the team suck
2: the player is selfish like a mutha..

i would think option 1 is likely in kobe's case

sack kobe, buy wade and he would do the same numbers...

$Eg2$

yea... i guess ya boy slapped me with a basketball book, know i surely know what's up.

You shouldnt even put wade in the same sentence as Kobe your a hater let it go only a hater wouldnt reconize the talent and skills that Kobe has hate all you want Kobe will still go down as one of the all time greats. Wade LOL  :-*

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You shouldnt even put wade in the same sentence as Kobe your a hater let it go only a hater wouldnt reconize the talent and skills that Kobe has hate all you want Kobe will still go down as one of the all time greats. Wade LOL  :-*

i don't hate kobe... i just don't rate him as high as some of you (la supporters, obviously)... huge difference.. and sure: "Kobe will still go down as one of the all time greats".. i'm not arguing against it... anyway, im out...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMFAO! Wade can only DREAM of doing the shit Kobe does. Especially without the help of the refs... When you're hitting such a high percentage of your shots, it's perfectly fine to keep shooting. How do you think MJ became what he is, genius? LOL@your (lack of) logic. Phil Jackson has said as long as Kobe is not shooting half of the shots and is hitting at a high percentage, everything is good. PHIL JACKSON GAVE KOBE THE INITIATIVE. Please watch some games before you speak on this, and think of comparing Dwyane Wade to Kobe Bryant. :puke:

GangstaBoogy

LMFAO! Wade can only DREAM of doing the shit Kobe does. Especially without the help of the refs... When you're hitting such a high percentage of your shots, it's perfectly fine to keep shooting. How do you think MJ became what he is, genius? LOL@your (lack of) logic. Phil Jackson has said as long as Kobe is not shooting half of the shots and is hitting at a high percentage, everything is good. PHIL JACKSON GAVE KOBE THE INITIATIVE. Please watch some games before you speak on this, and think of comparing Dwyane Wade to Kobe Bryant. :puke:

Plus we won the last 4 games. It's not like he's going for 50 and we we're losing.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG

Plus we won the last 4 games. It's not like he's going for 50 and we we're losing.

If he didn't score 50+ you'd be adding to that losing streak...
NIK - World's worst moderator.