Author Topic: Death Row Records Dissing Eazy E On Radio Show 1993(RARE)CRAAAZY LIKE FOREAL  (Read 293 times)

KC-HOODSTA

man this was crazy REAL EAZY E on a radio station and dudes daz and kurupt and michelle'le and even D.O.C was there and has sumthing to say. IT GOT HEATED BY THE WAY REAL HEATED EAZY WAS LIKE OK YEA IT'S ON

CRAZY TRUST ME it was on youtube

here is the link

KC-HOODSTA

NO ONE

We Fly High

dude wasnt there a post just about this last week. anyways welcome to like 10 years ago, this radio segment has been available forever.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
the fuck did michelle have to say bout this shit......

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what did Havoc & SCC have to do with this beef?  towards the end of the show Havoc trys to speak to DPG but I don't think he ever got a word in.. then Layzie speaks.

dclee

what did Havoc & SCC have to do with this beef?  towards the end of the show Havoc trys to speak to DPG but I don't think he ever got a word in.. then Layzie speaks.

i would also like to know what South Central Cartel's involvement was.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
hahahahahhahaha been a long time since i last heard it...i love how this shit starts....E is invitin niggas to come on the show cuz he never dissed tha dogg pound until after this shit. then doc comes on haha. and they all star talkin bullshit and Kurupt is like "if it don't matter then it don't matter" and E's last line "dont matter dont matter ITS ON". i like how E was willin to give em their chance to speak like men. only they some little bitches. so..dont matter dont matter it's on.

$Eg2$

Eazy never in Compton LOL ^^^^ :'(

Tha Psycho Hustla

my speakers are fucked  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
what they ttalk abouut?

KC-HOODSTA

yea the say they never in compton BUT THEY FRUM LONG BEACH hwo the fuck they supposed to kno