Author Topic: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ  (Read 2059 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2007, 01:15:43 PM »
Yea, but remember who was FIRST to say it. 8)

Yeah, me.  8)

Go back to the year 2002 on WCC...It's in the pages, son. 8)

Im sure there is somebody out there that said it too before you both  :-*
MJ>Kobe

You think anyone had the gut feeling that Kobe would be greater than Jordan as soon he was drafted by the Lakers?... 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2007, 01:17:17 PM »
Its a shame Kobe might finish 4th in MVP voting
I heard Mike Wilbon say
1  Nash
2 Dirk
3 LeBron LOL
4 Kobe

Its soo obvious he hates Kobe
Wilbon is a fuckin moron,I hate that guy,fuckin clueless

As much as I dislike Kobe as a person he is definitely the best player in the game and should be the MVP without question. If anyone is/was close to MJ its Bryant. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »
Yea, but remember who was FIRST to say it. 8)

Yeah, me.  8)

Go back to the year 2002 on WCC...It's in the pages, son. 8)

Im sure there is somebody out there that said it too before you both  :-*
MJ>Kobe

You think anyone had the gut feeling that Kobe would be greater than Jordan as soon he was drafted by the Lakers?... 8)

i sure do  ;D
My uncle is a huge Lakers fan and i remember him talking about Kobe being greater then Jordan when he was still at Lower Merion. My Uncle used to rave about Kobe, and how he wanted the Lakers to get him so bad.  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2007, 01:19:32 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

Jordan didnt really have that stacked of a team... he eventually made his team better and thats what kobe needs to learn... once he learns that its over! kobe will truely be up there to that level....but we wills ee

Who did Jordan make better? Please explain this to me...I've always heard this bullshit, but never really understood the logic behind it. Kobe does for his teammates the same exact thing Jordan did. DRAW DOUBLE TEAMS! Only Jordan lovers or Kobe haters say Jordan made his teammates better and Kobe doesn't... :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2007, 01:22:06 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

Jordan didnt really have that stacked of a team... he eventually made his team better and thats what kobe needs to learn... once he learns that its over! kobe will truely be up there to that level....but we wills ee

Who did Jordan make better? Please explain this to me...I've always heard this bullshit, but never really understood the logic behind it. Kobe does for his teammates the same exact thing Jordan did. DRAW DOUBLE TEAMS! Only Jordan lovers or Kobe haters say Jordan made his teammates better and Kobe doesn't... :-X

they both did. Jud Beuchler is one that stands out to me, he looked good on the Bulls. After he played with MJ did he ever do anything again? Kobe makes guys like Sasha look decent due to open looks kobe creates

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2007, 01:27:07 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

they both did. Jud Beuchler is one that stands out to me, he looked good on the Bulls. After he played with MJ did he ever do anything again? Kobe makes guys like Sasha look decent due to open looks kobe creates

Yea, they both pretty much did for their teammates the exact same thing, draw double-teams...And Jordan still didn't get to his playmaking stage until his 30s!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2007, 01:29:36 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

Yea, they both pretty much did for their teammates the exact same thing, draw double-teams...And Jordan still didn't get to his playmaking stage until his 30s!

for sure, we all know Kobe developed much quicker

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2007, 01:40:34 PM »
like i've stated a million times they're on the same playing level as far as i'm concerned. but the jordan legacy will most likely never be touched, and if it is it'll be after the social concious of him has faded, much like taht of oscar robertson.

if kobe can get at least 1 championship without shaq i think he'll start winning over nay-sayers . gets two, the talk will get more serious....it's all about rings, it's all about rings

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Citizen-Y

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

How so?  Jordan won the MVP award in his 3rd year and was in the running in the second.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2007, 03:53:30 PM »
Jordan still > Kobe

How so?  Jordan won the MVP award in his 3rd year and was in the running in the second.

LMAO@comparing Jordan's situation in the NBA with Kobe's. :-X

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »
great read on the Kobe situation but there are a few things that Jordan got that Kobe never will or at least it seems that way and that is the Ref treatment (Jordan Calls).It look more and more that the NBA wants Wade to be the next it and not Kobe even after what Kobe has done in this leauge and what he is still doing.Jordan would get all kinds of call on the defensive end and on offense also but Kobe seems to get alot of hate from the refs as compared to Wade who is getting the Jordan treatment.In my Eyes i know Kobe is better than Jordan but  if and when Kobe gets another ring mabe Kobe will shut the haters up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2007, 08:19:12 PM »
I heavily disagree.

We have a bunch of grown men to happily quote and agree with an unknown female writer... on a rediculous claim. I think I'm gonna stop checking for this section for a week or so.

Her main point is how she assumes that people won't give Kobe the recognition he deserves because he's an asshole, while saying that Jordan was an asshole himself. But if Jordan was an asshole himself, how come he still got all the recognition? Is the world this unfair or was he just that good? Plus, knowing that she probably just likes to get dicked by Kobe who is known to cheat on his wife, she doesn't exactly get to call other people out on letting personal issues interfere with their judgement.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 08:32:35 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »
I heavily disagree.

We have a bunch of grown men to happily quote and agree with an unknown female writer... on a rediculous claim. I think I'm gonna stop checking for this section for a week or so.

Her main point is how she assumes that people won't give Kobe the recognition he deserves because he's an asshole, while saying that Jordan was an asshole himself. But if Jordan was an asshole himself, how come he still got all the recognition? Is the world this unfair or was he just that good? Plus, knowing that she probably just likes to get dicked by Kobe who is known to cheat on his wife, she doesn't exactly get to call other people out on letting personal issues interfere with their judgement.

Jordan was the ultimate marketing tool for the NBA...EVERYONE knows he got the biggest push of all time. Kobe does not get that push, he gets a push backwards...And add to that, the new rules make it THAT MUCH tougher for perimeter players than when Jordan was playing. When Jordan played, there was ILLEGAL DEFENSE, no zones. That means if you didn't guard your man 1-on-1 and went to help out on Jordan, you'd have to run all the way to Jordan in order for it to be legal, no guarding areas, no chances to throw as many players at his direction. Kobe is just a more refined offensive player in pretty much every way. And his defense is easily on par, if not better than Jordan's as well...Kobe's STILL entering his prime though.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 01:05:18 AM »

The NBA is tougher now

LMFAO

hell no. the league is half as good as it was 10 years ago, there is no argument

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 10:23:25 AM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!