Author Topic: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ  (Read 2075 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »

The NBA is tougher now

LMFAO

hell no. the league is half as good as it was 10 years ago, there is no argument

The rules are tougher for perimeter oriented players buddy...I'm sure you have no idea what the fuck that means, but yea, don't speak on what you don't know please...PeACe

PS. There are way more athletes and physical specimen in todays game than there was when Jordan played.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:03:53 AM by Now_I_Know »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2007, 11:00:02 AM »
LOL@ 7even saying he isnt gonna check for this section for a week. Like anyone cares  :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2007, 11:18:09 AM »
I agree that Kobe can do everything MJ could and a few things that he couldn't, the thing Jordan had especially in his younger days was more ups than Kobe ever had, not to say that Kobe doesn't but Jordan had unbelievable jumping ability in his early days, but Kobe developed his game at an earlier age than Jordan and he also has that 3 point range which Jordan never really developed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2007, 11:30:26 AM »
I agree that Kobe can do everything MJ could and a few things that he couldn't, the thing Jordan had especially in his younger days was more ups than Kobe ever had, not to say that Kobe doesn't but Jordan had unbelievable jumping ability in his early days, but Kobe developed his game at an earlier age than Jordan and he also has that 3 point range which Jordan never really developed

Kobe doesn't have ups? Thats one of the most absurd things I've ever heard...

VVVVVVVVV

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2007, 02:06:16 PM »
^
MJ had more ups in his younger days is what I said, not that Kobe doesn't have of course that would be absurd

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »
^
MJ had more ups in his younger days is what I said, not that Kobe doesn't have of course that would be absurd

It's not nearly as much of a difference as you made it seem...As if Jordan could fly and Kobe could barely get off the ground. Kobe is better at some dunks and Jordan is better at others. Kobe gets mad air, that's the first thing that made people compare him to Jordan when he came in the league...

So see...It's NOT their biggest difference.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2007, 03:20:48 PM »

The NBA is tougher now

LMFAO

hell no. the league is half as good as it was 10 years ago, there is no argument

The rules are tougher for perimeter oriented players buddy...I'm sure you have no idea what the fuck that means, but yea, don't speak on what you don't know please...PeACe

PS. There are way more athletes and physical specimen in todays game than there was when Jordan played.

Ever heard of hand-checking ya dumb cock?  Just shut up about Kobe. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2007, 03:51:30 PM »

The NBA is tougher now

LMFAO

Ever heard of hand-checking ya dumb cock?  Just shut up about Kobe. 

Ever heard of the Jordan treatment? Why resort to name calling when you have no aguments? Kobe 28 > Jordan 28. :-*

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2007, 04:22:11 PM »
might be better athletes/. but there way less players who know how to play the game.... players are not as good period, maybe more athletic but not nearly as good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2007, 04:45:56 PM »
might be better athletes/. but there way less players who know how to play the game.... players are not as good period, maybe more athletic but not nearly as good

Lets ignore the fact that Jordan couldn't be looked at, let alone touched without the whistle being blown... due to ILLEGAL DEFENSE an NO ZONE rules, the game was still played in a fashion which made it easier for a player like Jordan to score...there's no argument there, this is KNOWN.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2007, 09:30:03 AM »
Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe :D

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2007, 09:41:15 AM »
Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe :D

thisoneguy360