Author Topic: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ  (Read 2057 times)

Citizen-Y

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: It's been said, I agree... Kobe>>>>MJ
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »
Kobe>Jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T-Mac. :-*

Magic>MJ>Kobe, to clear things up...But Kobe will end his career as the GOAT, if he keeps at the pace he's going.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2007, 04:39:17 PM »
^^That's as a career...At the rate Kobe is going, he is greater and will definitely be the greatest of all time when he's through. 8)

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
the first thing i notice about this thread is that now i know is the only one acctually making points to help his argument. all anyone whos in favor of jordan has to say is "your so wrong" and "LMFAO at thinking that" or whatever. Now I'm not a laker fan...and ive always said jordan is the best no question...but everything that lady has said made sense. I can't help but agree...Ide really like to see the exact same kind of article arguing for MJ so I could hear both sides with all the facts. Kobe really is further along then MJ...and Im willing to bet that ever since shaq left, kobe will be following a similar path MJ had enroute to winning rings that he lead his team to. Just wait...his team is lousy...hes gonna get a sidekick and some surrounding players and the lakers will be a force to be reckoned with for awhile. But till then its Pistons in 07...fuck the Mavs and the Suns. BITCHES.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2015, 10:33:59 AM »
on point

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2015, 10:43:02 AM »
any time you use Jamele Hill as a source for your argument it's an automatic L  :laugh: