Author Topic: 18 Track Dogg Chit Album  (Read 501 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: 18 Track Dogg Chit Album
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
thanks man, how much was it at hhw?

-T

$14.99 before postage

word...and with postage? where is your locale?

+1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 01:01:08 PM »

-T

$14.99 before postage

+1

-T

I live in england, in total for me with postage it was $17.99. Which is about ten pounds for cd and postage which is very cheap in england. If i was to buy the 14 track version from a shop in england it would probably be £14.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 02:24:25 PM »

-T

$14.99 before postage

+1

-T

I live in england, in total for me with postage it was $17.99. Which is about ten pounds for cd and postage which is very cheap in england. If i was to buy the 14 track version from a shop in england it would probably be £14.

word, props, thanks

do you think you could articulate the appeal of DPG in England? Cause I've noticed alot of Europeans really dig them. I, personally, don't know how much I'd like DPG if I wasn't from CA, simply because I couldn't relate at all, you know? Kinda the way I don't dig on alot of east coast rap....is it how good they sound on a purely musical level? It trips me out, but it's dope as shit.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
Holy shit...that track 18 is tight to def.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 11:18:23 AM »

-T

$14.99 before postage

+1

-T

word, props, thanks

do you think you could articulate the appeal of DPG in England? Cause I've noticed alot of Europeans really dig them. I, personally, don't know how much I'd like DPG if I wasn't from CA, simply because I couldn't relate at all, you know? Kinda the way I don't dig on alot of east coast rap....is it how good they sound on a purely musical level? It trips me out, but it's dope as shit.

-T

besides the music and lyrical ability its the fact that like a lot of rap it differs vastly from my life. Its like a window to another world , similar to watching a movie it transports me elsewhere for that hour. I cant relate to a lot of things they rap but that part of the appeal . I think it works both way if you can relate to it, thats great because you have that connection. If you cant then it shows you another side to life.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 11:40:41 AM »
thats fuckin crazy an 18 tracc version too
damn, shit is crazy
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 12:19:56 AM »

-T

$14.99 before postage

+1

-T

word, props, thanks

-T

besides the music and lyrical ability its the fact that like a lot of rap it differs vastly from my life. Its like a window to another world , similar to watching a movie it transports me elsewhere for that hour. I cant relate to a lot of things they rap but that part of the appeal . I think it works both way if you can relate to it, thats great because you have that connection. If you cant then it shows you another side to life.

truth, that's how i feel about wu tang and bob dylan

-T

westcoastavengers.com