Author Topic: I admit.. I'm very impressed with British House of Commons Debates  (Read 666 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I admit.. I'm very impressed with British House of Commons Debates
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »

You should also hate the Muslim terrorists who also have been killing so many Muslims in Iraq and Afganistan, etc... but you seem to let them slide, so I guess it's not too far fetched for you to let Blair slide too. ;)

It's not Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq; but rather it is Muslims killing those Iraqi's who are benefiting and aiding America's occupation.  Same thing in Afganistan.  As Malcolm X would say, the Muslims are having to go and kill all the Uncle Tom's in Afganistan and Iraq.

LOL... one time Malcolm X was talking about China's old revolution and he said, "So they went and killed all the Uncle Tom's".

why don't u go join the jihad and kill as many shia's as u can

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 11:13:03 PM »

You should also hate the Muslim terrorists who also have been killing so many Muslims in Iraq and Afganistan, etc... but you seem to let them slide, so I guess it's not too far fetched for you to let Blair slide too. ;)

It's not Muslims killing Muslims in Iraq; but rather it is Muslims killing those Iraqi's who are benefiting and aiding America's occupation.  Same thing in Afganistan.  As Malcolm X would say, the Muslims are having to go and kill all the Uncle Tom's in Afganistan and Iraq.

LOL... one time Malcolm X was talking about China's old revolution and he said, "So they went and killed all the Uncle Tom's".

man that uncle tom talk dont play no more infinite
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 12:04:33 AM »
Who are also Muslim.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 02:58:08 AM »
australia has similar shit poppin off. but in australia it's funny as, they just give eachother shit the whole time.

Ha true, parliamentary priviledge has ended a lot of politicians careers in the past.

As for the topic; I think Blair had quite a lot going for his legacy in the beginning but lost it when he decided to play a major role in the US invasion and ever since then it's progressed down hill. I think stepping down now would at least give his party any sort of chance and would see him avioding anymore scandals i.e. recent cash for honours.

Whether you agree or disagree with what he said in his final address at the Labour Party Conference, that speech was quality. I think Cameron would best suit a new direction for Britian even though i didn't really like his style in the begining, mainly for appearing to be trying to hard to be seen as commoner. Don't really trust Brown, even more so now after the budget was announced in which he appears to be applying more pressure on the pockets of the lower class.
i thought his speach was pretty corny

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 06:27:58 AM »

Your dumbest post ever , so who is benefitting the shia ,so they should all be killed ,u realise the only iraqis benefiting are those who are in the goverment ,people are getting the heads chopped of just because there names are ali,hassan,etc(shia) or omar,othman,etc(sunni).poeple getting blown away because they go to the wrong mosque or the market in the wrong area.well most of this shit was sparked due to the occupation, but the fact is sunnis are killin shias and the other way around(thats excluding the christians).blaming the invasion won't help us in any way.

Alright.  So then if we are to follow your response above, then Iraqi's are just savages, because you are suggesting that they are all running around killing indiscriminately which would make them savage animals that need to be locked in cages. 

If that's the way you want to believe then that doesn't say much for you being an Arab and a Muslim.  Because Iraqi's are Arab and Muslim acting like the savages you describe.  Don't you realize how your implicating yourself?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 06:55:04 AM »

Your dumbest post ever , so who is benefitting the shia ,so they should all be killed ,u realise the only iraqis benefiting are those who are in the goverment ,people are getting the heads chopped of just because there names are ali,hassan,etc(shia) or omar,othman,etc(sunni).poeple getting blown away because they go to the wrong mosque or the market in the wrong area.well most of this shit was sparked due to the occupation, but the fact is sunnis are killin shias and the other way around(thats excluding the christians).blaming the invasion won't help us in any way.

Alright.  So then if we are to follow your response above, then Iraqi's are just savages, because you are suggesting that they are all running around killing indiscriminately which would make them savage animals that need to be locked in cages. 

If that's the way you want to believe then that doesn't say much for you being an Arab and a Muslim.  Because Iraqi's are Arab and Muslim acting like the savages you describe.  Don't you realize how your implicating yourself?

they are acting like savages! yesterday a truck bomb kills 80 shias then iraqi police get revenge by killing 70 sunnis, what the fuck is a all this killing achieving? all the educated ppl have left because of all this killing, these are the people you need to rebuild iraq and make it into a prosperous country, iraqis need to put their differences behind them, reconcile and then gradually the brain drain will be reversed.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 08:29:50 AM »
iraqis need to put their differences behind them, reconcile and then gradually the brain drain will be reversed.

LOL @ this genius
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 09:02:04 AM »

so because i take pride in being arab and muslim ,i turn a blind eye on watever my people are committing.well u can say whoever is commiting these crime is just a savage.
thing is u got a dream of wat islam like form living in america ,that u belive muslims are just untouchable.
it like a fat bitch getting some fat burning supplement thinking this well solve her problems.
Islam would function in the way u invision if every muslim in the world reads the koran and sunna.and follows the koran and sunna from his view ,without lessing to preachers imams + having a open mind
United Arab States

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 01:27:53 PM »

so because i take pride in being arab and muslim ,i turn a blind eye on watever my people are committing.well u can say whoever is commiting these crime is just a savage.
thing is u got a dream of wat islam like form living in america ,that u belive muslims are just untouchable.
it like a fat bitch getting some fat burning supplement thinking this well solve her problems.

Okay, you win.  Let's say hypothetically I follow your logic.  All the Iraqi's are just fucked up, both the resistance amongst them is fucked up, the leaders are fucked up, Arabs and Muslims are just savages for some reason ever since the Prophet Muhammad and they'll continue to be that way till the Mehdi comes down from the clouds any day now.  You feel better now?

Islam would function in the way u invision if every muslim in the world reads the koran and sunna.and follows the koran and sunna from his view ,without lessing to preachers imams + having a open mind

No, don't put words into my mouth.  I never suggested that we live in a world where every Muslim is going to follow the Qu'ran and Sunnah.  When first of all there are differences of interpretation and level of application in those things, as well there should be.  The Qu'ran was a Univeral and timeless message that was to reach and inspire all people on an individual and also group basis.  The Sunnah is different from the Qu'ran in that I don't believe that it is an alltogether timeless message and that some parts of the Sunnah were directly related to the conditions of the times.

Anyway, to get back to the subject, there are always going to be good and bad people, and different interpretations.  I'm not calling for some kind of utopia.  You hear me mention the Ottoman Empire that was leading the Ummah up until 1924 as an example of a realistic example of a state run Islamic society that deserved the support of the Ummah. 

But Arab nationalists like yourself want to go and say fuck the Ottoman Empire, fuck all the new Arab leaders, and then fuck all the grassroots movements existing within states.  So now you've done said fuck everybody.  Which only implicates an Arab Muslim like yourself as being inadequete and in need of Britian to run your affairs.  Egypt, your country was Britians first bitch in the Muslim world, it was from there that they gained their foothold and spread their influence into the Muslim world.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 01:40:05 PM »
you lost bryguy. step your myspace page up too its pathetic

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »

Okay, you win.  Let's say hypothetically I follow your logic.  All the Iraqi's are just fucked up, both the resistance amongst them is fucked up, the leaders are fucked up, Arabs and Muslims are just savages for some reason ever since the Prophet Muhammad and they'll continue to be that way till the Mehdi comes down from the clouds any day now.  You feel better now?

No, don't put words into my mouth.  I never suggested that we live in a world where every Muslim is going to follow the Qu'ran and Sunnah.  When first of all there are differences of interpretation and level of application in those things, as well there should be.  The Qu'ran was a Univeral and timeless message that was to reach and inspire all people on an individual and also group basis.  The Sunnah is different from the Qu'ran in that I don't believe that it is an alltogether timeless message and that some parts of the Sunnah were directly related to the conditions of the times.

Anyway, to get back to the subject, there are always going to be good and bad people, and different interpretations.  I'm not calling for some kind of utopia.  You hear me mention the Ottoman Empire that was leading the Ummah up until 1924 as an example of a realistic example of a state run Islamic society that deserved the support of the Ummah. 

But Arab nationalists like yourself want to go and say fuck the Ottoman Empire, fuck all the new Arab leaders, and then fuck all the grassroots movements existing within states.  So now you've done said fuck everybody.  Which only implicates an Arab Muslim like yourself as being inadequete and in need of Britian to run your affairs.  Egypt, your country was Britians first bitch in the Muslim world, it was from there that they gained their foothold and spread their influence into the Muslim world.

Well who had the power when Egypt was lost to the English and French 1st, The Ottamons, the egyptians where so brainwashed about the caliphate ,that they just forgot anything about independence ,so when the british came in ,all they had to do was keep the Turkish King name as the leader to give the people the impression that they are ruled by ,Muslims.So Egyptians never lost Egypt to the British ,The Turks did.These Turks who were running the country without even understanding the country language.There were two classes of people ,The Turkish Beys and Pachas and the lower classed Egyptians.
So ya i am saying Fuck all the arab leaders,they just explioting Arab Nationalism ,non of them represent me or any (not one arab) i met in my life ,from my Yemeni ,Saudi,Kuwaiti,Egyptians,Lebs,Syrians,Jordians, and west from egypt.
So i take it wat ur saying is that you are in love with Taliban,ALQEADA jsust beacuse they claim to represent true Islam,otherwise ur not Muslim.
United Arab States

Chief

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »

wow

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 05:55:06 AM »

Well who had the power when Egypt was lost to the English and French 1st, The Ottamons, the egyptians where so brainwashed about the caliphate ,that they just forgot anything about independence ,so when the british came in ,all they had to do was keep the Turkish King name as the leader to give the people the impression that they are ruled by ,Muslims.So Egyptians never lost Egypt to the British ,The Turks did.These Turks who were running the country without even understanding the country language.There were two classes of people ,The Turkish Beys and Pachas and the lower classed Egyptians.
So ya i am saying Fuck all the arab leaders,they just explioting Arab Nationalism ,non of them represent me or any (not one arab) i met in my life ,from my Yemeni ,Saudi,Kuwaiti,Egyptians,Lebs,Syrians,Jordians, and west from egypt.
So i take it wat ur saying is that you are in love with Taliban,ALQEADA jsust beacuse they claim to represent true Islam,otherwise ur not Muslim.

The British could not have succeeded in Egypt without the help of the Egyptians.  The Egyptians had a choice between supporting the Muslims Ottoman's or the Christian British.  The British made alot of false problems to them about Independance and they went for it; when in reality they were to become a client state (bitch) of the British Empire.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 06:21:44 AM »
there was no caliphate in egypt when the british came,there was the decaying parts of a country run by foriegn slave soldiers brought from europe ,who ended up getting massacred but for an albanian who didn't even understand arabic ,or wasn't born in egypt. wat is there for egyptians to support.then another army comes in with supperior weapons ,how could the egyptians fight back when all the power ws in turkish hand ,and when this power turns up to be dust and a bigger power fills in, how could a nation of peasents getting fucked in the ass fight back.
well british came in did more opression but at least built schools and univ for egyptians to sudy in,these same egyptians led the rest to independence of the british
United Arab States

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 06:37:22 AM »
there was no caliphate in egypt when the british came,there was the decaying parts of a country run by foriegn slave soldiers brought from europe ,who ended up getting massacred but for an albanian who didn't even understand arabic ,or wasn't born in egypt. wat is there for egyptians to support.then another army comes in with supperior weapons ,how could the egyptians fight back when all the power ws in turkish hand ,and when this power turns up to be dust and a bigger power fills in, how could a nation of peasents getting fucked in the ass fight back.
well british came in did more opression but at least built schools and univ for egyptians to sudy in,these same egyptians led the rest to independence of the british

Yes, there was a Kaifate in Egypt, Egypt had given allegiance to the Ottoman Sultan before the British came in.  I do give you a little sympathy in the fact that most of the peasants didn't have much means to defend themselves against Britian imposing it's will, and that a lot of responsibility did lay in the Ottoman's hands to compete with the British.  However, the problem is I don't get the sense from any Egyptians that they have much dissapointment about becoming such a great tool for British expansion and destruction of the Muslim world.  That was their first and most successful foothold.  And many Egyptians were working for the British.