2 (6.7%)
I Want It All
14 (46.7%)
Return of The Regulator
10 (33.3%)
In The MidNite Hour
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: 2nd best Warren G album  (Read 486 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2nd best Warren G album
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2007, 12:56:24 AM »
I don't understand how you can't grasp the fact that i don't like Warren G's music, his lyrics are weak and I don't like most of his beats. I'm telling you, go anywhere outside of Cali, and they will laugh like I am when the words warren g and legend come together.

VVVV

You can say you don't feel his style, but to say he's a "booboo" rapper definitely ain't right...PeACe

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2007, 01:55:23 AM »
I can't choose... I love all of 'em equally.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2007, 02:01:47 AM »
I don't understand how you can't grasp the fact that i don't like Warren G's music, his lyrics are weak and I don't like most of his beats. I'm telling you, go anywhere outside of Cali, and they will laugh like I am when the words warren g and legend come together.

nah, you can have your opinion. i'm just saying mine. me agreeing with NIK doesn't make your opinion a non valid one to have. it's all good man.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2007, 02:40:34 AM »
Not all rappers are about the lyrics, man...A good portion of west coast shit is more about the SOUND. If you don't like Warren, I guess that's your taste, but he's a legend in the hip-hop game...PeACe

i feel you, i always felt like he puts good sounding shit together.
-T

i agree... im more about hte music not the lyrical shit

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2007, 01:27:57 PM »

nah, you can have your opinion. i'm just saying mine. me agreeing with NIK doesn't make your opinion a non valid one to have. it's all good man.

-T
I feel you Tanj, and I wasn't really trying to go at either one of you. I just don't like someone trying to tell me my own opinion is wrong, but that's what NIK does lol. It's all gator.

Paul

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »
Return of the Regulator without a doubt. Warren got his grown man on with this. Regulate was the best, and I Want It All, Take a Look over Your Shoulder, Mid Night Hour were all pretty much equal trash.

classic songs off i want it all

dope beat
gangsta love
both game don't wait versions
why oh why
i want it all

classics man, not garbage

also reality

the song reality
annie mae
both i shot the sherriffs

others, that's just top of the head

-T

transformers ;)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2007, 02:38:52 PM »
I just don't like someone trying to tell me my own opinion is wrong, but that's what NIK does lol. It's all gator.

Naah, you just can't handle other peoples opinions, that's all...So what if someone doesn't agree with what you're saying? If I think you're wrong, that's MY OPINION. LOL.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2007, 03:02:23 PM »
I just don't like someone trying to tell me my own opinion is wrong, but that's what NIK does lol. It's all gator.

Naah, you just can't handle other peoples opinions, that's all...So what if someone doesn't agree with what you're saying? If I think you're wrong, that's MY OPINION. LOL.
I don't have a problem with your opinions, telling me I'm wrong without stating that it's your opinion is what I don't like. I'm sure youll go for the last word now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2007, 08:08:54 PM »

I don't have a problem with your opinions, telling me I'm wrong without stating that it's your opinion is what I don't like. I'm sure youll go for the last word now.

I didn't realize that I had to state everything I was saying was my opinion...I'll make sure to do it for you next time though.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »
Return of the Regulator without a doubt. Warren got his grown man on with this. Regulate was the best, and I Want It All, Take a Look over Your Shoulder, Mid Night Hour were all pretty much equal trash.

classic songs off i want it all

dope beat
gangsta love
both game don't wait versions
why oh why
i want it all

classics man, not garbage

also reality

the song reality
annie mae
both i shot the sherriffs

others, that's just top of the head

-T

transformers ;)

yup

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2007, 08:49:19 PM »
I love Warren G, but i needa re-do his catalog b4 answering this
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com