Author Topic: FUCK WWE  (Read 705 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FUCK WWE
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2007, 07:19:36 PM »
I've hardly seen his promos for ECW, since I don't get the SCI ch in my plan so I wouldn't know.  He's had a number of solid matches recently though, like when he faced Booker T and Kennedy. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2007, 07:23:33 PM »
yeah, i got to catch those matches, he's got great in-ring skills

he was in-line for a push when Heyman was on ECW, but then he got into their doghouse because he had some attitude problems after Heyman left so he had to job for a while until he realized

i think he improved the attitude, listens to the veterans like Arn Anderson and now should be getting a push again sometime soon

i'd like o see him on Smackdown and compete in the Cruiserweight division...he's a fan favourite and if they let him run with that title, it can probably gain some more interest...and the company could do that for about 2 or 3 months before giving him a bigger push for the US or IC title or something

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2007, 08:23:36 AM »
yeah, i got to catch those matches, he's got great in-ring skills

he was in-line for a push when Heyman was on ECW, but then he got into their doghouse because he had some attitude problems after Heyman left so he had to job for a while until he realized

i think he improved the attitude, listens to the veterans like Arn Anderson and now should be getting a push again sometime soon

i'd like o see him on Smackdown and compete in the Cruiserweight division...he's a fan favourite and if they let him run with that title, it can probably gain some more interest...and the company could do that for about 2 or 3 months before giving him a bigger push for the US or IC title or something

I wouldn't want him in the cruiser division. He's not any smaller than HBK is now, and that division has a way of burying guys. He just went right to the end of the money in the bank match. I'd say that's enough to get him a strong US or IC title run. If the WWE creates an IC division like they had in the mid 90s and in the late 80s I'd tune back in just to watch that.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2007, 01:02:41 PM »
What do you think HBK is weighing in at now, i wouldn't think anymore than 215,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2007, 01:43:18 PM »
word is HBK walking away from the hand shake at the end of the match wasnt scripted b/c HBK was really heated at cena on how he didnt sell the leg injury at all.

"MICHAELS UNHAPPY WITH MATCH AGAINST CENA

-- Shawn Michaels was said to be extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena last night, screaming about how it sucked right when he got backstage. The spot after the match where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. A lot of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise."

If this is real then it just proves that HBK is the bitch he always was. Yeah big time seller he was all these years ::) He'd pull the sell off fine until it was time for his heat spot and he'd kip up and magically he'd be fine. It's one of the things I hated about his matches. That shit works fine in a Hogan match because his matches aren't much to begin with but when you'd see HBK and whoever have a war in the ring and then he'd just jump up and go crazy it took away from the match for me. I don't like that guy.

All these guys mad that Cena won two Manias in a row with his wear work rate would have hated being old enough in the mid 80s when Hogan did it 5 years in a row. And if you count the little screw job on Warrior at WM6 he did it 9 times in a row.

Screw job, please explain, this is news to me,

chill

"Screw job" was the first word that came to mind and I couldn't think of another word right away so I just pressed post. I was at the show that night live and I remember how Hogan kicked out right at the three count and it left a lot of people thinking Hogan kicked out and Warrior didn't really win. I was one of them. I was very young and still was in my wrestling is real phase and I was very mad that Hogan was screwed out of the title. I remember a lot of kids saying the same thing in the dome that night and in the subway on the way home. In hindsight it was a real bad start to Warrior's title run because most kids, like me, had a little resent for the Warrior from day one.

It wasn't that big a deal and could have easily been overcome if Warrior was booked better and had better villains but it still could have been done better by Hogan. Of course part of the problem wasn't Hogan's at all. There was going tto be resentment no matter what because Hogan was the big hero. If Hogan had lost the belt to an evil communist Russian like Nikita Koloff and have had Koloff and his CCCP thugs take out Hogan with injury and then put the belt on Warrior who would be avengeing Hulk it would have worked better. The top baby face can never truly put over the new top baby face with out turning heel. Vince Sr new it and so did all the other old time promoters.

goodpoint

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »
Yeah hopefully CM Punk does move to raw, and get the IC belt.  Boring ass Umaga has it right, I guess they just gave him to him to hype up the billionaires match more?  CM Punk, Nitro, Dryksta, and Shelton can offer I think some great matches. 

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2007, 04:49:03 PM »
HBK is at 225 according to their website while CM Punk is about 222

so technically both would be able to compete as cruiserweights

and there are a few other top stars that can be used in that division if WWE wanted to try and bring credibility to that division

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »
i stopped watching a while ago

Yup, I tried watching on a couple of occasions. I just can't get into it anymore.

same here. i honestly dont kno how they expect to please longtime viewers by having cena beat every single wrestler who carries him thru each match. i guess they just love having their top face being hated.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2007, 07:26:34 AM »

and there are a few other top stars that can be used in that division if WWE wanted to try and bring credibility to that division

I don't see the point of that. The two division should be as far away from eachother as welter weight and heavyweight in boxing. They should be two completely different styles with two completely different sets of wrestlers and each have their own stars. Anyone who is naturally over 190 should heavyweight and anyone naturally under 180 should be cruiser. Now the billed weights coiuld be 205 and over and 195 and under with that 10 pound in between zone left for effect. It doesn't look right that a guy at 205 fights heavy while a guy at 204 fights light. WCW had a great CW division and they never needed two intermix the two weights, and when they started doing it all it did was make the cruiser weights look bad. When you put top level light gus in the ring with top level heavy guys the people don't buy it. Imagine boxing card with Roy Jones vs Vitali Klitchsko, Bernard Hopkins vs Sam Peter, and De La Hoya vs Mike Tyson. The whole thing would be a circus show and be treated as such. If the 3 little guys don't get absolutely destroyed most people will think it was a set up or that the heavys weren't trying hard. Even when Jones beat a not that great Ruiz all the boxing reporters were wondering why Ruiz wasn't throwing any punches. If Jones had fought Lewis he would have gotten destroyed.

The WWE should just build two separate divisions and let it stand. There is more than enough small guys out there to make it really work as a viable product, but the main thing holding it back is the erection Vince McMahon gets at the sight of a steroid induced monster.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2007, 10:56:03 AM »

I don't see the point of that. The two division should be as far away from eachother as welter weight and heavyweight in boxing. They should be two completely different styles with two completely different sets of wrestlers and each have their own stars. Anyone who is naturally over 190 should heavyweight and anyone naturally under 180 should be cruiser. Now the billed weights coiuld be 205 and over and 195 and under with that 10 pound in between zone left for effect. It doesn't look right that a guy at 205 fights heavy while a guy at 204 fights light. WCW had a great CW division and they never needed two intermix the two weights, and when they started doing it all it did was make the cruiser weights look bad. When you put top level light gus in the ring with top level heavy guys the people don't buy it. Imagine boxing card with Roy Jones vs Vitali Klitchsko, Bernard Hopkins vs Sam Peter, and De La Hoya vs Mike Tyson. The whole thing would be a circus show and be treated as such. If the 3 little guys don't get absolutely destroyed most people will think it was a set up or that the heavys weren't trying hard. Even when Jones beat a not that great Ruiz all the boxing reporters were wondering why Ruiz wasn't throwing any punches. If Jones had fought Lewis he would have gotten destroyed.

The WWE should just build two separate divisions and let it stand. There is more than enough small guys out there to make it really work as a viable product, but the main thing holding it back is the erection Vince McMahon gets at the sight of a steroid induced monster.

i agree, i dont think somebody like HBK shud go for the CW title or anything
HBK, Benoit and Rey are 3 guys who can classify as CWs shudnt be put back into that division

they have a few other guys though that can be a part of that division though like Nitro, the Hardys, Super Crazy, Kendrick, London, Little Guido and CM Punk

the Hardys and Kendrick/London are tag champs so they'll both have their own, seperate fueds
and Punk looks like he'll be starting something with the New Breed

the other guys barely have a storyline or anything and would be better utilized in the CW division for a little while because the division isn't getting any shine