Author Topic: dpg dogg chit numbers  (Read 459 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: dpg dogg chit numbers
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 05:30:41 AM »
[jim jones voice] flopppiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn [/jim jones voice]  8)

LOL
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 05:49:36 AM »
That's pretty damn good for an independant label in the current market where most people just bootleg and download albums.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 06:06:26 AM »
I don't knwo how many times this has to be said, but what do you expect in this day and age. Outside of Cali, tah Dogg Pound pretty much doesn't exist. Even though it looks like most of cali didn't buy it either.

I'm not upset, I'm a die hard DPG fan and I got an album I can bump for a while. I don't expect anyone from Cali to ever sell records, I'm just happy that I got good product. I hope they never stop doing this shit, becuase they are still relevant in rap imo.

amen to that dude. all that music is is that what it means to the person that listens to it. and the DPG, besides large commercial releases, has put out great music.

exactly sales dont equal quality, dogg chit is a good album. You should be happy that you got a good dogg pound album, if you downloaded and didnt buy then you have no reason to complain about sales.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson