Author Topic: Iran to free British sailors/marines - as an Easter gift to the British people  (Read 477 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
From what I have heard, it was all planned by the western dudes... the british soldiers were supposed to "spy" on those iranians n shit. don't have an english source.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
^^^ the fuck you talkin about, even though they're animals...they are still more human than US & UK anyday.
lmao, get the fuck outa here!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ the fuck you talkin about, even though they're animals...they are still more human than US & UK anyday.

You talk a lot of shit for someone who posts on a UK based message board about US hip hop.

Samoan Enforcer

^thats right. maybe if you keep yapping about iran you can convince us they arent a backwards smelly desert tribe :)

You woulda been better as a cumstain on the wall. Get lost shitface.

u mad doggie?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

You talk a lot of shit for someone who posts on a UK based message board about US hip hop.

Its called speaking the truth, shit talking it what you and your closed minded homies on this board do anytime the word Iran comes up. 

You must have some fuckin nerve at least we let US & UK even enter and operate in the persian gulf.  WE can close that shit up and paralyze your whole world, you ever thought about that smart boy?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You must have some fuckin nerve at least we let US & UK even enter and operate in the persian gulf.  WE can close that shit up and paralyze your whole world, you ever thought about that smart boy?

What's with this WE shit? Are you friends with Ahmadinejadi?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

What's with this WE shit? Are you friends with Ahmadinejadi?

no but i do agree with him in some things