Author Topic: Skip Dog 1st The Money Then The Power Official Re-release!  (Read 67 times)

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
Skip Dog 1st The Money Then The Power Official Re-release!
« on: March 31, 2008, 10:52:40 PM »
I ran into Skip Dog of E.Z.S.D. over the weekend and he had a box of limited edition 1st The Money Then The Power solo albums from 1996! S.D. added 2 bonus tracks that have never been heard before, and he also updated the cd art with a new picture. If you haven't heard this album its by far some of the dopest bay area mobb beats around. I threw the couple extra copies I purchased on my website if you need them. Get them before they're all gone! http://www.cashflow420.com/store.php

smegma

Re: Skip Dog 1st The Money Then The Power Official Re-release!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 11:19:19 PM »
A question non-related to this album...

In your store it says there's a guy called Lucky featured on this album:

Do you have more information on him?

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 07:05:21 AM »
Lucky is a rapper from Fairfield as well. Do you have any info on him? I've never met him personally, if you need some info about him I'll ask my boy Skip Dog. Thanks for checking out my website playa!

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:02:47 AM »
I was talkin to S.D. yesterday and it sound like he should have a the re-release of Madd Currency here in a couple weeks. That album with him and Lil' Jazz is one of the most slept on Fairfield albums ever!

smegma

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »
Lucky is a rapper from Fairfield as well. Do you have any info on him? I've never met him personally, if you need some info about him I'll ask my boy Skip Dog. Thanks for checking out my website playa!

Oh ok. I kinda hoped it was the Lucky from Alabama, lol

Klue

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »
Yeah skip dog album is dope as fuck ! one of the best fiarfield album which came out. man i want to know if the 2 unrelesead tracks are from 96 or they are more recent. tell me. thanks

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 11:34:19 AM »
Yeah skip dog album is dope as fuck ! one of the best fiarfield album which came out. man i want to know if the 2 unrelesead tracks are from 96 or they are more recent. tell me. thanks

The 2 bonus tracks on this album are sick as fuck! Both were recorded a few years ago and not back in 1996, but they still got that same bay area mobb sound that is so rare to find now. I've been bumping this shit in my ride for a week now, damn it brings back memories! The Lil' Jazz and Young Lo Down verses on these tracks are so sick!

Cashflow420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »
In case you want to check out Skip Dogs myspace page here's the link!
http://www.myspace.com/mayhemfamily