Author Topic: LeBrons Picks Kobe For MVP...  (Read 467 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LeBrons Picks Kobe For MVP...
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 01:21:16 PM »
Do you guys think that Lebron might actually get an MVP before Kobe ever does?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 01:45:23 PM »
Back in 2004 Kobe hasn't had done nearly as much as he has done since. Things can change nigga.

About the MVP... yes Lakers might have had bad luck with injuries and Smush, but do you think people would consider Dirk as MVP if the Mavs had had Smush as their PG and a 55-win record because a lot of key players had been injured and shit? No, of course not.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 01:46:45 PM »
Back in 2004 Kobe hasn't had done nearly as much as he has done since. Things can change nigga.

About the MVP... yes Lakers might have had bad luck with injuries and Smush, but do you think people would consider Dirk as MVP if the Mavs had had Smush as their PG and a 55-win record because a lot of key players had been injured and shit? No, of course not.

Dirk isn't on another level than the rest of the league. And Kobe was ALWAYS a much better player than LeBron...PeACe

$Eg2$

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2007, 10:54:44 AM »
Kobe should get it we all know he wont. All of a sudden its about making your team better well if it wasent for Kobe the Lakers would not make the playoffs that sounds like the MVP to me . Nash is good so is Dirk but lets be honest both of there teams are stacked.