Author Topic: Dubcnn: Exclusive (DJ) Quik Interview & Fixxers Event Gallery  (Read 482 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Dubcnn: Exclusive (DJ) Quik Interview & Fixxers Event Gallery
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2007, 03:06:47 AM »
to the people that said "This is AMG's idea" it's been kind of known since the beginning

ever since we heard of The Fixxers they specifically said they were both handling the production

nobody ever said it was only Quik doing beats

Blu Lacez

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2007, 03:39:46 AM »
I can see what you guys are saying about the new sound of the album, but don't count it out.  Quik was extremely excited about this project, I could tell he really thinks this is gonna be some next level shit.  The way he was talking about it got me fucking hyped, and there's no reason to think this album is gonna suck until we hear it.  I think its gonna blow everyone away personally.

--hey Homie culda help but notice that you got  that Samatha Mumba Track **Gotta tell** on ur Signature..
track is not bad!!..Surprised that you've even heard of that track...

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2007, 07:38:16 AM »
Dope interview once again Dubcnn. I hope people actually give this album a chance and listen to it. This forum is harsh on artists that try new things so I hope it is not one of those albums that goes over peoples heads and they appreciate it later. This is a BIG opportunity they have with Interscope that could spark many other ventures so I am starting to get hyped for it.

Lunatic

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2007, 07:39:52 AM »
Dope interview once again Dubcnn. I hope people actually give this album a chance and listen to it. This forum is harsh on artists that try new things so I hope it is not one of those albums that goes over peoples heads and they appreciate it later. This is a BIG opportunity they have with Interscope that could spark many other ventures so I am starting to get hyped for it.

i'll check it out. It'll probably do decent #s, assuming the video is shot correct for can you werk with dat. An album like this should do at least 300,000 (it ain't gold, but it ain't that bad)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2007, 10:24:02 AM »
IF I SEE THE GRILL IN THE QUIK'S MOUTH I CAN DIE TOO
fuck south

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2007, 02:50:56 PM »
I can see what you guys are saying about the new sound of the album, but don't count it out.  Quik was extremely excited about this project, I could tell he really thinks this is gonna be some next level shit.  The way he was talking about it got me fucking hyped, and there's no reason to think this album is gonna suck until we hear it.  I think its gonna blow everyone away personally.

--hey Homie culda help but notice that you got  that Samatha Mumba Track **Gotta tell** on ur Signature..
yeah thats a smooth ass track

Blu Lacez

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 04:56:49 PM »

yeah thats a smooth ass track

Cool_Am happy you Like Her tracks..She  has a real good vocie..plus she is real pretty in person!!