Author Topic: House party tips, suggestions, etc. etc.  (Read 631 times)

YoungGotti42k

Re: House party tips, suggestions, etc. etc.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 03:17:32 AM »
usually there's beer pong and music by a dj and dancing and socializing and a bunch of drugs going around and and and

just make sure there's a bunch of girls who like gettin coked out and fucked

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 09:30:17 AM »
I had my main shit in the backyard and it went to the living room after. Always have a keg. You have to make it a fun drinking environment. Set up rope lights, some beirut, and music even a small fire. People dont want to drink in a dark boring environment. The best idea is to not have 100 random people come over. You can limit it to 30 or 25 and have an awesome time. People that dont know you are likely to fuck your shit up.

timmy

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 03:44:16 PM »
FISRT make shure GRADNMA is asleep.  This is were the FUN BEGIN!  Snaek out and use a PUBLIC telophone (becuase she will see what time I calls on phone bill!  *WENK* *WENK*..)  Then call PIZZA man and ORDEER THREE ECCSTRA LARGE peperonees.  When the delivary persen comes in you give him giunt tip and hell play VIDOE GAMES with you for HUORS!  NOW that is SOME HUOSE PARTY!!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »
Invest in bulletproof vests, cause somebody is strapped.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 05:08:09 PM »
LOL at all these quotes, Dubcc should go on the road, performing at comedy clubs. :laugh:

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2007, 11:54:21 AM »
Just go with the basics, buy a grip of alcohol, have an open house, and put some good music on.  If you're like me, you already know exactly which songs you've been dying to hear at a party, so make multiple mixes with all the tightest jams, and people will like it.  Even if its shit that people don't know, they'll still go for it cuz its good music.  Beer pong is definitely worth setting up if you have any place to play.  Just invite people you know, and tell them they can being friends.  This way you get people you don't know who are probably gonna be cool anyway, since they're friends of friends.  Other douches might show up, just tell them to fuck off unless they're hot girls.  That's it.  If you're looking to make a profit off of it, I don't know cuz I've never done that.  You definitely want to keep people downstairs cuz theres always some asshole who wants to fuck with shit.  Try to contain those people.  You also need to have one person, probably you, or one of your good friends, to stay sober and keep people in line, making sure they don't steal or break shit.  And LMAO at decorating, fuck that.  People will come because there's nothing else to do and free alcohol.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 07:39:16 AM »
be careful man, if u have people u dont no over theyll probly trash the place. i got a mate who does a "phantom shit" somewhere in the house if he doesnt know the people. its fuckin hilarious.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 11:18:25 AM »
be careful man, if u have people u dont no over theyll probly trash the place. i got a mate who does a "phantom shit" somewhere in the house if he doesnt know the people. its fuckin hilarious.

What a piece of shit

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
i always make it clear before anybody goes in my house that if they fuck something up they get fucked up.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2007, 11:51:46 AM »
make sure the music is melodic/smooth/funky if you want the stoners to spark up. if you see the stoners leave, the vibes are bad.

and you want the stoners there cause it keeps shit chill.

man...i find it disturbing how alcohol centric partying is..I mean I like the right alcohol at the right time but to me weed is primary and alcohol secondary...but I'm californian, not an american...my thoughts? cop an ounce or two, roll a grip of bleezes/joints and distribute them among you and your friends and disperse sessions from there with music, alcohol, and snacks.

I've seen people bring Xboxes to parties...it didn't kill the party, but I didn't like it there.

usually a DJ system there would be nice, a mic too in case someone wants to flow. have instrumentals ready. where are you located?

backyard should be set up nice, you want to keep the backyard crackin so your house is safe. bring cool cats/cats with big trees/drugs/bitches inside.

feng shui, the chinese art of placement is essential. make sure basic furniture set up(like I said preferably backyard) is conducive to social interaction. have lots of water ready.
     E, weed, tobacco, alcohol ALL that shit dehydrates people. having water ready is safe and keeps people in a good non nauseous mood.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
I know of this one party of a "friend" of mine from school where they fucked up his flat, that shit happened years ago but I never heard of something worse since that. They urinated in his washing machine, set his curtains on fire, set his carpet on fire, ejaculated on his parents bed, dropped his cat from the balcony (if they did that to my cat I´d fuckin kill all of them)

All that crazy shit, he wanted to get new friends and all that and therefore all kind of unknown people came over. I guess he never threw another party againi. Crazy bastards.

The Watcher

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 11:48:54 PM »
^ a friend of mine did some shit like that, then at about 2 or 3 in the morning they were pretty drunk, started smashing beer bottles in the house, cutting themselves with the glass (there was blood EVERYWHERE), and then starting ripping doors off the hinges, putting fists through the walls etc, the house was FUCKED after the party
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 07:45:16 PM »
you only need beer and a pair of boxing gloves!  8) and weed for the pain

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »
da fuck??

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »

LMFAO.  Thats great.  Reminds me of a little story...

In college me and my roommate were over at one of the homie's apartments kickin it, not doin a damn thing but gettin drunk.  Well when you get these 2 cats together and add alcohol they tend to get a little crazy.  Anyways, this fat bitch that lives above my homie drives a jeep wrangler, and her ass has called the cops on my boy before because of noise.

So anyway, we're nice and drunk and the homie starts tellin us about this fat bitch and what a hater she is and all that.  We're standing outside at this point, it's prolly around midnight, when my roommate gets his idea.  Well he was always on some Macguyver type shit, so walks over to her jeep and manages to remove a section of the soft top of the jeep loose.  He's got half his body inside the jeep and me and my homie are like "what the fuck is he doin?".  Anyway, my roommate re-emerges and he's got the ash tray from the jeep in his hand.  Well he's laughin his ass off and goes in the apartment and tells us to wait here.

So finally after about 10 minutes, my roommate comes back out, and I swear to god, there's a wet ass fuckin turd in the ash tray!  He goes back over to the jeep and puts the ashtray, turd and all back in the car.  So anyway, a day or two goes by, and the jeep still hasn't moved and all the while it's about 80 degrees and humid as hell.  Finally on like the third day, my homie calls us up laughing his fucking ass off.  He wakes up and sees the fat bitch in her jeep taking the top off and looking confused as all fuckin hell.  Goddamn that shit was classic.