Author Topic: 1st Single To Stat Quo's Aftermath/Shady Debut: Song Title, Producer & Air Date!  (Read 571 times)

wcsoldier

^^^ ok , so it's 50 in June, then Stat, then D12 on Shady records , then Dre and Bishop right ?

I'm not sure when everything is coming out... especially w/ Interscope. But I'll type the Aftermath releases based on what I know or suspect:

50 Cent "Curtis S.S.K" (June 19th, 2007)

Stat Quo "STATLANTA" (July 2007)

Eve "Here I Am" (Aug. 7th) [I'm not sure if Aftermath will share credit for this release or not].

Bishop, Dre, Eminem and Raekwon = I have no idea right now which order they'll be released or when.

Joell Ortiz, Dion, Busta, Marsha and Tiffany definately WONT come out before '08 and/or '09.
Eve is on Geffen now... http://www.geffen.com/artist/default.aspx/aid/459.. Aftermath won't have nothing to do with this.. well Dre gonna probably give her a couple of leftovers

i like stat quo a lot. i'm really hyped for thiis shit although it'd better be good.

Lunatic

wow. I never thought stat would drop the album, but it looks it's gonna happen 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
props on the news rebel, im holdin you on this!haha

on the real though, like i said befo, stat put in major work on the mixtape scene so he had to come out sometime on aftermath, he would have never come out if he got planned to get released after detox....

Im actually going to look forward to this...i like the stat started his career killin that dre beat on his mixtape for joke freestyling, but then after that it was like 50/50, sometimes he would kill a jam and then next minute his shit was horrible...

But with dre having the first beat and it being a shady/aftermath release and the followup 2 50 cent on that label, i expect heat, i look forward to this

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
by the way everyone always complaining (including me) about aftermath taking forever to release jams so now we finally got someone droppin, i think its good (if it happens)....props on the news

KURUPTION-81

cant say im excited about this album, but i will give stat a chance. At the mo i find his voice slightly annoying which aint a good thing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Giving the generic name, I'm thinking this will be some bullshit track like that Busta and Missy track. As for his album, I'll believe it when I see it like any other Aftermath release.

On a side note, 50 Cent's album name sounds idiotic as fuck. Curtis SSK, fuck off.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ Artists gonna always say that to hype the project.

while dats tru for a guy 50 to say that shit being better then his it gotta mean something. Hope the single is on some The Future type shit. That was dope

dredayeverydayy

• 'G'
hopefully they don't push it back