Author Topic: Polow Da Don=one hell of a producer  (Read 745 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Polow Da Don=one hell of a producer
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 10:12:18 PM »
Yeah, aight, but the statement u said about Get Buck is one of the best beat ever made u look like a 14 y/o who just got into rap and is diggin Em, 50 and G-Unit, only
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 10:15:05 PM by K.Dub »

kemizt

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 12:11:47 AM »
Yeah, aight, but the statement u said about Get Buck is one of the best beat ever made u look like a 14 y/o who just got into rap and is diggin Em, 50 and G-Unit, only

What I can I say, I get juiced when tracks comes on, reminds me on when I was that age, and u can simply look at a couple of my posts, and see I'm not only into Shady/G-Unit. ( not that there's anything wrong with that though 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 09:26:25 AM »

What I can I say, I get juiced when tracks comes on, reminds me on when I was that age, and u can simply look at a couple of my posts, and see I'm not only into Shady/G-Unit. ( not that there's anything wrong with that though 8)

Yeah it's a hot track, no doubt. I feel u.
Peace..

kemizt

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »
throw some d's is hot! i got it as ring tone 2 lol it's all good
 8) 8)

al bundy sig is hilarious JUST BAUGHT A CADALICK everytime i see it i laugh so hard it hurts!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 10:46:12 AM by TONY ESP!!! »

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »

Peace..

Props man, no bad blood.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 01:01:02 PM »

Peace..

Props man, no bad blood.

+1

kemizt

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 02:20:13 PM »
wut!?!? one of the best ever? not feeling the beat or joint to be real with ya homie, no hate...check my buck postings...buck is aight, this aint shit to me though still..

pz

Raphael

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 03:26:56 AM »
love the beat 8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 08:41:01 AM »
Props to everyone in the thread regardless of opinion.

Raphael

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2007, 07:03:19 AM »
Polow>>>>>>Timbaland

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 06:48:13 AM »
Listening to Young Buck's "Get Buck" in a car stero, I have concluded that this is one of the best hip-hop beats ever made, and definitley the best G-Unit has ever rapped over. Great bass, the horns sound awesome, especially at the end of the song. The tempo changed are expert as well. Damn, this beat is hot 8)

you can hop off his dick now

and ya don't stop

Raphael

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 06:53:06 AM »
Listening to Young Buck's "Get Buck" in a car stero, I have concluded that this is one of the best hip-hop beats ever made, and definitley the best G-Unit has ever rapped over. Great bass, the horns sound awesome, especially at the end of the song. The tempo changed are expert as well. Damn, this beat is hot 8)

you can hop off his dick now
hows that dickriding? he just likes the beat allot lol.

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 07:02:12 AM »
is he really saying this beat is not only better than in da club

but the best beat ever?

it will be one of the best beats of '07 no doubt, but will it stand the test of time? will it get bumped 12 years down the line like "whats my name?"

and ya don't stop

Raphael

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2007, 07:04:56 AM »
oh didnt see the best beat ever part but its a hot beat tho no doubt. i never liked the "in da club" beat that much anyways.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »
is he really saying this beat is not only better than in da club

but the best beat ever?

it will be one of the best beats of '07 no doubt, but will it stand the test of time? will it get bumped 12 years down the line like "whats my name?"

I never said it was the best beat ever, not even my favprite ever, but one of.

And yeah, I think it is way better than "In Da Club". There's a good chance I probably will still b bumpin this in 12 years.