Author Topic: America is not completely innocent in all this  (Read 2231 times)

Doggystylin

Re: America is not completely innocent in all this
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2001, 03:58:44 PM »

Overseer your in the same shoes as Trauma.  It's not an attack on either of you two.  But your lying to yourselves if you don't believe that some members are ass kissers.  They want to fit in with everybody here at the board, and they think agreeing with ya'll is a great way to do it.  

thats bullshit, then what am i supposed to say when i agree with someone. when i feel like someone is speakin the truth, i gotta say i agree with em.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2001, 03:59:20 PM »
Everybody, Don't Kiss My Ass, Um., O.k.?  That Way,When I Prove Somebody's Point Totally Invalid,They Won't Resort To THE EASY WAY OUT Instead Of Explaining To Me And Everyone Else Why I'm Wrong, And They're Right.

Happens All The Time.  Peeps Take The Easy Way Out, Because They're Either Wrong, Or Can't Adequately Explain Their Point.

Sikotic™

« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2001, 04:00:45 PM »
I really find it funny how we are fighting a war we have no chance in winning.

If we are declaring war against terrorism as a whole then Bush is being unrealistic.

I just hope we bomb Afganastan once and we become satisfied.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

techniec

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2001, 07:03:59 PM »
first of all, jake, u said that i am a bad representative of my people, if i was  bad rep for my people i would be sayin "thank god those innocents died, i love bin laden , i wanna suck his dick"

notice im not sayin that, ????

and another thing, yall sayin im brainwashed

im gonna make yall feel stupid

i dont live in afghanistan or the middle east

im a 17year old kid from toronto, ive lived here for years, in canada, so how the fuck are u gonna say im brain washed, if i lived in afghanistan and was forced to adopt the taliban doctrine from my childhood then u could say im brainwashed

but i live in canada, the info that i get is not islamic propaganda, see past my difference of opinions, and understand i spit facts,

cnn says taliban are not backing down, looks like we're headed towards a war

and trauma, i acknowledge your apology. nuthin personal dogg but that was a bad thing to say, u know it too, thats like me sayin the western wall in jerusalem is a pile of rubble.

i never made a racist, comment or an ignorant one, i am just saying my side of the matter, and for that i am being vilified and called brainwashed, when in reality i spit facts, yall spit opinions

props to the real

peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2001, 09:53:43 PM »
i recall you saying you WERE from Afghanistan in an earlier post and saying somthing to the fact that you hope that  or that you support the fact the taliban won't hand over Bin Laden

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2001, 09:55:45 PM »
and don't say i'm making this up it was all in the firtst big "the us is not innocent post" you made...which some one deleted  >:( or i can't find i specifically remember you saying something to the effect that you were/are/or have family in afhganistan

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2001, 01:03:55 AM »
yo....i got some info...dat yall probly already heared...
i wanna comment it.....
tha u.s doesnt want Israel to partisipate in tha unti terorism coalition....(we be tha frontline of it fo years)
shit dis is fucked up....i don see tha states learnin what waz happenin to us ever since we started our
xzistence....
YO....TO ALL THA ISRAEL CRITISIZERS FOR BOMBIN AND SHOOTIN ON CITIES AFTER TERRORISTIC ACTIVITY OCCURES......
JUS WAIT AND SEE WHAT THA STATES R GOIN TO DO TO AFGAN.....
lol....AND DAT WILL BE RIGHT IMO...IM 100% AGAINST IGNORIN COUNTRIES DAT LEGITAMISE OR
HELP TERRORISTS.....SUCH AS AFGAN OR AS THA PALESTINIAN AUTONOMY...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #142 on: September 17, 2001, 04:05:16 AM »
Afganistan's Government Is Protecting Him, And Allowing Him Places To train Terrorists, Therefore, They Are A Target.  The GOVERNMENT, Not The Citizens.

Second, No, That Wouldn't Be The Same As Saying The Wailing Wall Is A Pile Of Rubbish.  It'd Be The Same As Saying The Wailing Wall Is A Wall.  It Is.  The Rock is A Rock Is What I Said, Not It Was A Piece Of Trash.

It IS An Unrealistic Goal; BUT, What Do You Suppose We Do? Just Ignore Terrorism? Hell No.  For Every Terrorist We Kill, THat's 1 Less We Have To Worry About.  We've Been Putting Up With This Sh*t For Years, So, It's Time We Took A Few Out.  

The Taliban Is IGNORANT If They're Going To Continue To Hide This Fu*ker, They're Going To Cause Innocents To Be Killed, And Then Blame Us.  Fu*k That.  PLUS, This Guy's Already Been Wanted For Years, And They Haven't Helped Us, So Even Forgetting About The Current Situation, They Owe Us Him For The African Bombings.  The U.S. has Had A 5 Million Dollar Price Tag On His Head For Years.  I Just Hope Whenever They Take Him Into Custody (If They Do), That A Soldier Or Somebody Slugs Him In The Mouth, And Knocks His Ass Out, For That Little 4 Year old Girl that Hit The Tower.

And They're Saying A Fucking CHILD KILLER Is A GUEST Of Their Country? You Said That Too, Technique, Fuck You Man, You'll Burn With That Bastard For That.

Mr_Loc

« Reply #143 on: September 17, 2001, 08:26:44 AM »
the way i see it is: after this situation is over and done with (could be years from now, who knows), the US and all the allies should just stay the fuck out of everyones business.

i mean damn, if theyre trying to help or if they have particular interests in certain conflicts, look where it gets them? whenever you take sides in battles the other side is gonna get pissed. and when that builds up it turns into terrorism or other anti-US/allies activity.

i know the worlds so advanced now, and we should all help each other out, but fuck it. it doesnt work. if people want to fight, let them fight. only contact we should have with other nations is for trade purposes.

radical opinion, whut y'all think?

Trauma-san

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2001, 08:34:31 AM »
I See Your Point, But The Problem Is That The U.S. Is Always Going To Try And Be Optomistic.  So, They're Always Going To Believe That They Can Help A Situation.. So They're Alway sGonna Get Involved.

I See What You're Saying Thogh, But I Doubt It'll Ever Happen.  Especially In Times Of War,... I Mean, If Somebody Attacked England, You KNOW We'd Be Right There.  If We Didn't Do the Same for Israel, They'd Be All Like "What's Up?" Ya Know? LOL.  That's Just How It Is.  

You Know How Hard It Is To Stay Out Of A Fight Your Friends Are Having, ESPECIALLY When You Don't Like One Friend (Palestine).  

techniec

« Reply #145 on: September 17, 2001, 11:40:58 AM »
jake, i said i was from afghanistan, that is true, i was born there, came to canada when i was 5, and ive been back there twice, and ALL my famly is there, so what point are u tryin to make, bro?

and trauma,  sayin whenever america gets involved overseas its to help the people/??? ha ha stupid
and bin laden helped our country durin the sovie occupation, not to say that i support what e does entirely, but i can understand why he gets the respect of our govt, cuz of his contributions, and look at fuckin ariel sharon, hes a war criminal, so where is he?/ the hague? nope, hes the fucin prime minister of israel

and i geezy, stop coming on here talkin your pro- isaeli shit unless u gonna make a sensible post, all i hear is, "look what we go thru bla bla bla" israel could make peace in a second, but they want all of palestine, go bac to your illegal settlements

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #146 on: September 17, 2001, 02:51:45 PM »

jake, i said i was from afghanistan, that is true, i was born there, came to canada when i was 5, and ive been back there twice, and ALL my famly is there, so what point are u tryin to make, bro?

it proves that you are a brainwashed Afghan

and Mr. Loc i understand what you're saying, if it was up to me and i was Presedent Big Jake i would'nt get in between ANY conflicts between the middle east

BUUUUUUUT we'd get just as scrutenized if we didn't help  as opposed to helping...so what are we to do ya know what i'm saying , the world looks up to the US since we're so big , rich, and powerful....it'd work either way someone would form a terrorist group to get us to do somthing you know what i'm saying

techniec

« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2001, 03:16:55 AM »
i still dont think that means im brainwashed,

ive been to afghanistn when i was in grade 6 and 8, and i went for the summer, how does that make me brainwashed, i was raised in canada, so i didnt have the taliban/islamic fundementalis doctrine engraved into me since i was a kid

OK U KNOW WHAT, JAKE, LETS JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE, WE BOTH ARE FROM OPPOSITE SIDES OF TH FENCE, AND WILL CONTINUE ARGUING FOR EVER, WE BOTH BELIEVE IN OUR CAUSES PASSIONATELY, (besides, i really dont like how shit got real personal between me and people i used to respect), SO LETS JUST END IT

PEACE

Mr G-Thang

• Lil Geezy
  • Deathrow is Bitches
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2001, 06:04:47 AM »
It was a terrible thing that happened, without a doubt BUT

some of you US citizens are really way out there when yall say that USA helps countries resolve their conflicts.

lets just look at Iraq-Kuwait thang, the only reason USA "helped" Kuwait was cause it had interests in Kuwaits Oil and it had interests in protecting Israel.

Iraq attacked Israel after invading Kuwait, and USA have always been "protecting" Israel.

Do yall really think that muslim nations in middle east cant crushu Israel on the minute, it would be 100-1 if yall know what I mean.

Israel terrorises Lebanon ( with the support of USA , USA supplies Israel with weapons and money ) , without a reason. there fight is against Palestine, why are they in Lebanon ?

USA and GB are still bombing Iraq, more then 10 years after the war.

there are innocent people dying in Iraq everytime USA bombs, what do you guys think about that ?are those Iraqi people less worth then the americans ? why is there never ever any news on that on CNN ? why isnt that terrorism ? what are they trying to achieve with bombing innocent people ?

youi americans need to calm down with your patriosm, every human being is equal, whether he is american or swedish or whatever.

the sanctions agaisnt Iraq is an act of evil by the western world, because of those sanctions 10 000 people dies every month in Iraq.

this is not the time to hate, this the time to think with reason, violence will lead to more violence.

Usa needs to look at their own actions first, then retaliate or whatever.

and oh yeah on the brainwashed part, we all are brainwashed, puttin people down cause they dont agree with you and callin them brainwashed destroys the sole purpose of discussing, attack the posters views not the motherfuckin poster, know what I am sayin.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2001, 06:31:14 AM »
Yeah, You're Right, We Suck, I Think We Should Just Let The Terrorists Bomb The Shit out Of Us And Not Do Anythign About It.