Author Topic: What's up with Aftermath and Geffen? EVE Leaves Aftermath Signs With Geffen  (Read 797 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
suge fucked dre over nice//// lol

geffen interscope are connected thru iovine somehow

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
when the hell wuz eve on Aftermath?
at the beginning of her carrier maybe but not last time.

::)

that kid lives in a fantasy world!!  8)

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
This is the second time Dre has done this to Eve and as much as I respect Dre, he does this to a lot of artists......By the way, Suge may have appeared to fuck Dre over but it's been about 10 years since Dre left DR and I'll take Dre's money over Suge's money.  The money Dre has made at Aftermath is waaaayyy more than he could ever have made at DR.

was the fat bitch in next friday rage?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
was the fat bitch in next friday rage?

Yeah

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille

XaNdEr

lol, not really marketable as a hot girl  :D :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
I'd still bang, I bet she's aggressive/freaky/good in bed.

Thinkin' of that Murs line "One night talkin to a female MC/we spent most of the night talkin' about the M-I-C/but when it came down to B-I-Z/ she let me stick it straight in her asshole....lyrically"

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
Dre left with nothing.

he just wanted to get out with no problems..thats when all that gangsta shit was goin down tuff at the offices and 2Pac came in tryin to run shit..yea, no money, no nothin, just left..washed his hands clean of em..
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre left with nothing.

he just wanted to get out with no problems..thats when all that gangsta shit was goin down tuff at the offices and 2Pac came in tryin to run shit..yea, no money, no nothin, just left..washed his hands clean of em..

2pac was just thuggish enough to not get punked like many cats there, i doubt he was the one gangstafying it/scaring dre off.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

This is the second time Dre has done this to Eve and as much as I respect Dre, he does this to a lot of artists......By the way, Suge may have appeared to fuck Dre over but it's been about 10 years since Dre left DR and I'll take Dre's money over Suge's money.  The money Dre has made at Aftermath is waaaayyy more than he could ever have made at DR.

See, we will never know, but Dre would have made money regardless. He would have had Snoop's 2nd album, which would have sold off the charts, say he was cool with 2pac. A Pac album with Dre as the executive producer? That would have made alot of money, not to mention all the other projects so I think he would have been fine either way.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

See, we will never know, but Dre would have made money regardless. He would have had Snoop's 2nd album, which would have sold off the charts, say he was cool with 2pac. A Pac album with Dre as the executive producer? That would have made alot of money, not to mention all the other projects so I think he would have been fine either way.

+1

-T

westcoastavengers.com