Author Topic: I Love New York reunion  (Read 597 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: I Love New York reunion
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 02:00:18 AM »
i stand by that statement....black girls are by far the least attractive race of girls on this planet IMO.

I gotta agree with that. I only see hot ones on TV. Serious and Bootz are pretty hot on this show.

i agree, and that's why they're on TV.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 11:50:47 AM »
^Maybe because you live in Bakersfield. :-\

you'd be suprised how many black pople live in bakersfield, they're all on the south and west side. that's pretty good having 2 sides in bakersfield when Mexicans have 1 and a half (the eastside  and the ne/se{that's half consider those are smalled parts of bigger parts} . And the whites have  1 and a half (North and nw/sw)

Yea, probably some nasty ass ghetto black bitches...That's probably why you don't see black girls as being fine. I agree, ghetto black chicks can be ugly....But take a fine ass black girl and put her up against a fine ass Asian girl, and she'll put that Asian girl to shame...Around here, there are TONS of fine looking black girls...I've seen bomber black girls in person than on TV. Living in Bakersfield, I bet you guys only got the ghettoest of the black chicks hangin' around, so it must really bring down your image of them as a whole...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 12:00:07 PM »
i stand by that statement....black girls are by far the least attractive race of girls on this planet IMO.

Maybe because you have an preference, but I have to disagree. There are some really, really attractive black girls that I've meet, seen and dated. I will say, the most attractive girl I've ever dated was Asian, and the girl I rank as the best looking I've known is Latina, but at the end of the day, there are some really fine black girls. I would not say they are the least attractive, it's all about preference. You'd be surprise, I use to say the least attractive is Asian, I wouldn't say that now. But you have your opinion, but it's not an educated one.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »
^Maybe because you live in Bakersfield. :-\

you'd be suprised how many black pople live in bakersfield, they're all on the south and west side. that's pretty good having 2 sides in bakersfield when Mexicans have 1 and a half (the eastside  and the ne/se{that's half consider those are smalled parts of bigger parts} . And the whites have  1 and a half (North and nw/sw)

Yea, probably some nasty ass ghetto black bitches...That's probably why you don't see black girls as being fine. I agree, ghetto black chicks can be ugly....But take a fine ass black girl and put her up against a fine ass Asian girl, and she'll put that Asian girl to shame...Around here, there are TONS of fine looking black girls...I've seen bomber black girls in person than on TV. Living in Bakersfield, I bet you guys only got the ghettoest of the black chicks hangin' around, so it must really bring down your image of them as a whole...PeACe

that is all true  ^^^^^ i'm not denying that, LA is my first home and for years has been my second home as well, i'm very familiar with the females out there.

bakersfield has on average less attractive black girls and girls in general  than los angeles....why is that? because there's not a big media market out here in bako....it's more of a family town.  you feel me.....you marry a girl like rachel ray out here you don't marry divas here, if you do it's more of a lust/business arrangment thing than than a love thing.  that explains the whole bakersfield vs LA thing. it also strengthens my argument/opinon.....LA is the media capitol of the WORLD, hence all the photogenic people flock there to be discovered/work.  that's why there's tons and tons of BEAUTIFUL black girls out there. but out here in bakersfield we have the average black girls.... a more realistic sample.there's extremely beautiful ones out here as well (rare) and there's also extremely ghetto ones as well, but on average....as far as my tastes go, black girls are the least attrative race ON AVERAGE.  what i'm saying is not fact, it's all TASTE.....some of my black friends pitch a tent at the site of an average black girl in some daisy dukes and i'm sitting there looking past her at the her mexican girl friend in the sweats. it's all about taste. girls like tyra banks, halle berry, and aalyiah are all fine as fuck....and i'd beat that up, but it's cuz they look like my preference which is latina women.  so don't get it twisted i'm not racist, i think beyonce is hot as hell, but a girl like New York or Naomi Cambell doesn't appease me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 12:45:29 PM »
Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, and Aalyiah do not look "Latina"...They just look like some fine ass black girls. Like the ones I'm used to around here. You're just used to seeing the dark/ghetto black look more often. On average, there are more ugly people than good looking people in this world...That goes for black girls, Asian girls, middle-eastern girls, white girls. etc...But you take a fine ass black girl with a bangin' body, and I bet she will shit on almost anything you've seen in your hood. Like you said though, it's a matter of taste...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 01:01:53 PM »

Maybe because you have an preference, but I have to disagree. There are some really, really attractive black girls that I've meet, seen and dated. I will say, the most attractive girl I've ever dated was Asian, and the girl I rank as the best looking I've known is Latina, but at the end of the day, there are some really fine black girls. I would not say they are the least attractive, it's all about preference. You'd be surprise, I use to say the least attractive is Asian, I wouldn't say that now. But you have your opinion, but it's not an educated one.

it is because i have a preference ,very true.....i'm a lighter skinned latin person, my mom's family is more Spaniard/creole than native american (aztec or what have you) , my dad is like 100% fuckin aztec warrior , dark as a fuckin black dude, but he had the same preference to Eva longoria looking latinas than the pocohantas looking ones , so not only did i enherit my dad's taste but i also inherited my mom's side which is that way. that's why i said in my opinion.....because whtat's beautiful to you, is not necessarily beautiful to me. my two perfect women are Rachel Ray and Eva Longoria.....and guess what my girl looks like....a mixture of both. so what i gravitate towards is girls that look more and more like that.....i tend to deviate away from what's opposite of that. like i said beyonce gets the thumbs up from me....and why is that? it's because she looks more like the latin girls i like....... for example; that new shakira/beyonce video where you can't tell them apart 99% of the time.  beyonce as a person is black as hell and i have no problem with that, i'd love to marry her and schmelt cultures with her. but someone like MOST of those girls on Charm school don't interest me attractiveness wise.  black girls that look like beyonce are very RARE and uncommon. the average black girl  i find to be less attractive than the average asian, white, latina, middle eastern, mixed girls of the world. and why is that ? because of my preference.....which i don't know why you're offended by, it means you have less competition out there.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
Tyra Banks, Halle Berry, and Aalyiah do not look "Latina"...They just look like some fine ass black girls. Like the ones I'm used to around here. You're just used to seeing the dark/ghetto black look more often. On average, there are more ugly people than good looking people in this world...That goes for black girls, Asian girls, middle-eastern girls, white girls. etc...But you take a fine ass black girl with a bangin' body, and I bet she will shit on almost anything you've seen in your hood. Like you said though, it's a matter of taste...PeACe

tyra no....that was a little bit off , but aalyiah and halle yes.....they don't have many a-typical african features that i'm turned off by. but look at their faces, they have a lot of creole/caucazoid features. hell even tyra a little bit as well when you come to think of it

but i agree there's more ugly people on average than attractive ones....that's not even debatable. however in accordance to my tastes, there's more ugly black girls on average than other races. it's all taste though there's people in zimbabwe who have a 180 degree outlook than me, and it's all good.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 01:08:33 PM by Don Jacob »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »
On average, there are more ugly people than good looking people in this world...That goes for black girls, Asian girls, middle-eastern girls, white girls. etc...

way too true  :-\

but for the (personal)record,  black girls>>>latina girls

and for the final analysis, any ethnic girls>>>white girls>>>red-headed white girls    ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
i HATE red heads  :puke:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 02:34:37 PM »
Yea, fine red-heads are perhaps the rarest...But it's all a matter of taste. I personally love all races, but blacks fees are up there for me.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 02:47:35 PM »
Yeah every race does have gorgeous girls for sure. It's a goal of mine to get with them all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 12:00:15 AM »
Yeah every race does have gorgeous girls for sure. It's a goal of mine to get with them all.

it's great dog. Just like they say men are different sizes, women of different ethnic groups have different size clits. Asians are small as hell, black ones are the largest... lol... no lie. But you should grow, and life lead you to how it goes. Don't worry about it, but here's one hint. International students in college, fine, rich, and you get the rest.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2007, 08:45:56 AM »
i love a sexy redhead. 8)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 02:13:59 PM »
I think Latinas are the bommest girls on the planet.

Maybe its cus im latino and ive only seen like 3 black girls in my neighborhood here in Whitter in L.A.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats