Author Topic: Clippers Miss The Playoffs.  (Read 442 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers Miss The Playoffs.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 02:42:14 PM »
The Kike has more of a clipper fan mentality then a Lakers fan mentality.  :laugh:

LMAO. Please don't speak on "fan mentality".

You don't think like a clippers fan?....

"true lakers fans know that we could hang with the great teams".......LMFAO....LAkers fans don't think like that..that's a clippers fan (Losers) Mentality....us real Lakers fans are not happy that this is the team we have become...we want to have a team that dominates....teams should be good enough to hang with us...

"Mitch has done a great job, half the GM's can't put together a PLAYOFF TEAM"  ....LOL...We're the Lakers...we have kobe & Phil..put together a championship team.....LOL @ you being happy that Mitch has put together a "playoff team"  :laugh:

I just want the season to end...I'm already looking forward to the off-season.

:puke:

LMAO @ how emotional you got over that comment  :laugh: ..such a sensitive little kike...yes, i wanted the season to end...there were a couple games left and all the lakers were doing was losing.....how did we end the season? 3-9...19-32 since the 26-13 Start (BTW..you jinxed the shit outta the lakers with that one thread) I didn't want the Lakers to miss the playoffs and i just wanted the season to end......and yes, I'm also looking forward to the off-season.....every Lakers fan is...except for you cause you know smush & sasha are gone  :'( :love:

Again....LMAO @ how emotional you got over that comment....you need to stop smoking that shit..it's making you real fucking sensitive...you make yourself look like a little bitch.

You can't speak on sensitivity when you're explaining yourself in essays, bro. That's dumber than you claiming my thread is the reason for the Lakers losing. Get help, idiot. Your negative energies (along with many other "Laker fans") is holding the Lakers back from taking that next step...Can't you see that? You're NOT a good fan...PeACe