Author Topic: HOLIDAY STYLES IS  (Read 145 times)

PiLL CliNtOn

HOLIDAY STYLES IS
« on: April 22, 2007, 08:48:34 AM »
THE HARDEST OUT 8)
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

floatin_above_everything

Re: HOLIDAY STYLES IS
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 09:11:10 PM »
Hell yeah, Time Iz Money was maybe the best Lox/D-Block affiliated album yet.

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 08:52:58 AM »
well, "we are the streets", "a gangster and a gentleman" and "walk witt me" are all classics, but its a dope album. check out the new mixtape the phantom!
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 10:49:58 AM »
well, "we are the streets", "a gangster and a gentleman" and "walk witt me" are all classics, but its a dope album. check out the new mixtape the phantom!

Them 3 were dope, but way to inconsistent to be classic. TIM was a perfect album imo.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »
He's great man. D Block on top of they game. The Lox is back. 8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 03:36:30 PM »
He's great man. D Block on top of they game. The Lox is back. 8)

Hell yeah, can't wait for the Lox to drop this year.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 03:58:43 PM »

i love those 3, not so much time is money or walk witt me though. and dont forget about those kiss albums

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:04 PM »

i love those 3, not so much time is money or walk witt me though. and dont forget about those kiss albums

RG, you didn't like TIM? I thought it was D-Block smartest, most solid release. Everything they put out is piff though 8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 04:18:37 PM »

RG, you didn't like TIM? I thought it was D-Block smartest, most solid release. Everything they put out is piff though 8)

honestly its been sitting in my itunes library for months and ive only listened to it a few times. i missed the dumbass skits and street sounds that were on all the other d block releases. i'll give it another try though, as i remember the beats were pretty decent

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »

honestly its been sitting in my itunes library for months and ive only listened to it a few times. i missed the dumbass skits and street sounds that were on all the other d block releases. i'll give it another try though, as i remember the beats were pretty decent

I'll tell u what, I wasn't feeling it much at 1st either because it's not a typical D-Block sounding album. No skits, no effects, just some really mature shit. IMO he stepped his lyrics up so much on this album, it's a shame he didn't sell shit. "This Is How We Live", "Testify", "Burn 1 Down" all fuckin bangers!

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 01:06:02 AM »
i'm black, g joint and leave a message are my favs 8)
CURRENTLY BUMPIN