Author Topic: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl  (Read 1423 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2007, 02:49:29 PM »
 :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2007, 02:55:25 PM »
No one is at fault, they got a bit carried away + the whole situation has been blown completely out of proportion. Most here are very quick to judge when I'm sure they're no angels themselves. Let the preacher do what he wants with his daughter. Let the daughter go to whatever club she wants. How does it concern anyone here?

Elevz

« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2007, 01:23:35 AM »
Let the preacher do what he wants with his daughter.

Coming from a guy with screen name devil may care... :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
No one is at fault, they got a bit carried away + the whole situation has been blown completely out of proportion. Most here are very quick to judge when I'm sure they're no angels themselves. Let the preacher do what he wants with his daughter. Let the daughter go to whatever club she wants. How does it concern anyone here?

because hip hop/artists get the blame. when i see akon/hip hop get off the hook for this shit, i'll be quelled.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2007, 11:04:22 AM »
I agree with a part of your points, but i have never met a girl who liked to be treated that way. I guess some girls have more selfrespect then those girls who sneak in clubs when they're just 14. I would never treat a girl like that, and you know what, i don't think it's cool to always talk down on women like they're "bitches" "ho's" and "sluts". You are generalising all the women, but believe me, not every girl is like that, and not every girl likes to be treated like in that video, but maybe i hang around different onces or something.

Just my opinion man, like you said if they want it, that is their choice, but i still don't think someone who has a important position in society like Akon (yes, kids look up to "stars" and idolize them) should degrade himself, and that girl, like he did. That girls also has said she has enough of the talks and basically regrets the whole situation.

Don't think you know what every girl likes M Dogg, nobody is the same, and we're all human beings, so imo we should all get treated equally and with respect, wether this involves racism based on skincolor or discrimination based on religion and/or gender, it is all the same to me.

I respect your view on it, and i can see your points why it might be true what you say, but from my point of view it's wrong, simple.

There are girls out there who would die for this sort of thing to happen to them...Where the hell are you from, Antarctica?

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin