Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Calls 11yr Old Daughter "thoughtless little pig"  (Read 448 times)

mrtonguetwista

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The festering bad blood between movie-star exes Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger erupted Thursday when an angry phone message from Baldwin to his daughter was made public. On the recording, Baldwin can be heard berating his 11-year-old, Ireland, "You are a rude, thoughtless little pig."

"You don't have the brains or the decency as a human being," he says, apparently upset that she did not answer her phone for a planned call.

"I don't give a damn that you're 12 years old, or 11 years old, or that you're a child, or that your mother is a thoughtless pain in the ass who doesn't care about what you do as far as I'm concerned. You have humiliated me for the last time with this phone."

He goes on to say that he plans to fly from New York to Los Angeles "for the day just to straighten you out on this issue."

The recording was published by celebrity news site TMZ.com, which said that the call was placed on April 11.

Baldwin's spokesman said in a statement Thursday that, "in the best interest of the child," the 49-year-old actor "will do what the mother is pathologically incapable of doing ... keeping his mouth shut and obeying the court order.

"The mother and her lawyer leaked this sealed material in violation of a court order," the statement continued. "Although Alec acknowledges that he should have used different language in parenting his child, everyone who knows him privately knows what he has been put through for the past six years."

"The voice mail speaks for itself," Basinger's spokeswoman said.

http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_audio/0419_baldwin.mp3

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Alec Baldwin Calls 11yr Old Daughter "thoughtless little pig"
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 11:30:31 AM »
her and her mom probaly are little bitchez.... ya know

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 11:47:19 AM »
LOL

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 12:09:30 PM »
Got damn.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 05:19:07 AM »
Props to Alec Baldwin, he doesn't want to bring up a spoilt bitch.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 01:10:48 PM »
Alec baldwin is that dude! And i'm pretty sure a large portion of fathers talk to there daughters that way. If my daughter did something thougtless and piggy-like, I'd call her ass on it too.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 03:54:44 PM »
he's doin her a favor by goin hard on her while shes young. bitch'll learn not to play games with her phone

G. Sean Peters

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 09:02:38 AM »
shes probably a mouthy little brat

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 11:12:11 AM »
he's doin her a favor by goin hard on her while shes young.

You're disgusting.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »
Ive been hearing aboot this but this was the first time i have actually listened to the audio and I didnt think it was that bad. Alec sounded very composed and he used some inappropriate language but he wanted to get his point across. Plus 30 rock is good.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 07:45:03 PM »
my father been talking to me and my mother like that for 22 years and ive been replying with such vocabulary since i could talk, why it never made the news?