Author Topic: Mykestro  (Read 198 times)

mrtonguetwista

Mykestro
« on: April 14, 2007, 07:25:05 PM »
What's he up to nowadays?  He ever going to drop an album?

www.mykestro.com
www.myspace.com/mykestro

I still need an og copy of "Quality Over Quantity" mixtape

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SsljiXrEUuM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SsljiXrEUuM</a>
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 07:32:04 PM by If Sanjaya wins A.I. ... I delete my account »

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Mykestro
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 03:40:22 AM »
im bumpin "indo smoke" now, (beautiful g-funk, the REAL west)
and i almost puke what im hearin comin from the "new west".i hate it.

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 03:44:03 AM »
where is this INDO SMOKE track'?

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 04:08:53 AM »

your opinion is as relevant as death row records in 2007  :laugh: 8)

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »

Buds... the new west is not very impressive.... so i respect dudes opinion... mykestro is nice... he should get the shine...

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 08:39:25 AM »

Buds... the new west is not very impressive.... so i respect dudes opinion... mykestro is nice... he should get the shine...

Which "new west" artist have you been listening too?  Stro, IMO, is ahead of the pack.  This cat has lyrics, a ridiculous flow, delivery, stlye, beats!  Everything you want and need in an artist!  Then you got cats like Bishop, G Malone, Problem, Ya Boy, Bad Lucc etc.  Come on now.  You have to give to these dudes!  Everything they have put out has been nothing less than SPECTACULAR bro!

Have you listened to Stro's myspace page lately?!?  Man, when you get a chance to, log on and just listen to how he's n'sync with the beats he's on!  Mykestro is the truth!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 08:47:11 AM by Tha Cali Grizz »

MR_JV

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 09:17:48 AM »

Which "new west" artist have you been listening too?  Stro, IMO, is ahead of the pack.  This cat has lyrics, a ridiculous flow, delivery, stlye, beats!  Everything you want and need in an artist!  Then you got cats like Bishop, G Malone, Problem, Ya Boy, Bad Lucc etc.  Come on now.  You have to give to these dudes!  Everything they have put out has been nothing less than SPECTACULAR bro!

Have you listened to Stro's myspace page lately?!?  Man, when you get a chance to, log on and just listen to how he's n'sync with the beats he's on!  Mykestro is the truth!

i agree with this dude. theres plenty of talent from the new west. i still havent heard alot from stro' tho. i want that quality of quantity tape man.

Tha Cali Grizz

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 10:04:16 AM »

i agree with this dude. theres plenty of talent from the new west. i still havent heard alot from stro' tho. i want that quality of quantity tape man.

Man, if I knew how to do all that sendit.com stuff I'd bless you homie but I don't!  My relative knows how to do all that.  SO what I'll do is link up with him and try to get it to you!

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
i like a bunch of new artists from the west... but the ppl who claim the new west alot... like glasses and bishop... i dont htink there as impressive as mykestro, bad lucc n ya boy.... i don't rly feel them like that...